礼仪致辞拓展词汇和句型.doc

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

礼仪致辞拓展词汇和句型
欢迎/开幕/闭幕词welcome/opening/closing speech/address
致开/闭幕词deliver/make an opening/closing speech
开/闭幕式opening/closing ceremony
签字仪式signing ceremony
友好访问goodwill visit
宣布…开幕declare…open;declare the commencement of…
宣布……闭幕declare…the conclusion /closing of…
发表热情友好的讲话make a warm and friendly speech
热情洋溢的欢迎词gracious speech of welcome
尊敬的市长先生Respected /respectable /honorable Mr。

Mayor
陛下Your/His/Her Majesty
殿下Your/His/Her Highness/Excellency/Royal Highness
阁下Your/His/Her Honor /Excellency
夫人Madam
东道国host country
值此……之际on the occasion of
以……的名义in the name of
由衷的谢意heartfelt thanks
承蒙位……的盛情邀请at the gracious invitation of
荣幸地答谢您给予我们的热情招待have the honor of reciprocating your warm reception
愉快地答谢您热情洋溢的欢迎词have the pleasure in replying to your gracious speech of welcome
怀着对贵国人民的深厚感情with profound and amicable sentiments for your people
远道来访自大洋彼岸的朋友friends coming from a distant land/the other side of the Pacific
作为贵国人民的友好使者as an envoy of friendship of your people
随同贸易代表团来访的商界的朋友们friends from the business community accompanying the trade delegation
增进我们彼此之间的理解和友谊increase/strengthen/promote/expand our mutual understanding and friendship
促进我们之间的友好合作关系promote/facilitate/enhance/strengthen /advance our friendly relations of cooperation
符合两国人民的共同利益accord with/agree with/conform to/meet the common interests of our two peoples
回顾过去look back on;in retrospect
展望未来look ahead;look into the future
最后In conclusion /closing
提议祝酒propose a toast
现在,我愉快地宣布第二十二届万国邮政联盟大会开幕。

Now,I have the pleasure to declare the 22nd Universal Postal Congress open.
我很荣幸地代表中国政府和人民向来自联合王国的代表团表示热烈的欢迎。

I have the honor to express this warm welcome on behalf of the Chinese Government and people to the delegation from the United Kingdom.
我谨向各位表示最热烈/热诚的欢迎。

I would like to extend my warmest/cordial welcome to all of you.
请允许我向远道而来的贵宾表示热烈的欢迎和亲切的问候。

Allow me to express my warm welcome and gracious greetings to our distinguished guests coming from afar.
我非常愉快地向戴维斯先生率领的澳大利亚代表团表示热烈的欢迎。

It is with great pleasure that I extend a warm welcome to the Australian delegation led by Mr. Davis·
在这月明中秋的良宵,我们在东海之滨的上海欢聚一堂,我代表中国政府和人民,向前来参加时代华纳集团举办的“99《财富》全球论坛”活动的朋友们,表示热烈的欢迎。

On this splendid moonlit night in mid autumn,as we gather in the beautiful city of Shanghai, located on the coast of the East China Sea,let me,on behalf of the Chinese Government and people,extend a warm welcome to the friends who have come to take part in the '99 Fortune Global Forum,sponsored by Time Warner Group Inc.
我们特别高兴能有机会招待我们的美国贵宾。

It gives us a feeling of special joy to have the opportunity of entertaining our distinguished guests from the United States.
我们为能在我校接待如此优秀的青年团体而深感骄傲和荣幸。

We are very proud and honored to receive such a distinguished group of young people at our university.
我为能代表董事会向来访的加拿大代表团表示热烈的欢迎而感到莫大的愉快。

It gives me so great a pleasure on behalf of the Board of Trustees to extend a warm welcome to all the members of the Canadian delegation.
我为能在此为克拉克董事长主持晚宴而深感愉快。

It is a great pleasure for me to preside at this dinner in honor of Chairman Clark.
对我本人以及董事会的全体成员来说,能在大连接待您是非常愉快和令人难忘的。

This is a very happy and memorable occasion for me personally and the members of the Board to host you here in Dalian.
本着友好合作、相互促进、共同繁荣的精神,我谨向您和代表团的全体成员表示最热烈的欢迎,并向您转达我石化集团全体员工的最诚挚的问候。

It is in the spirit of friendly cooperation,mutual
promotion and common prosperity that I extend to you the warmest welcome and convey to you the most gracious greetings from all the employees of our petrol-chemical group corporation.
我向各位表达我个人诚挚的欢迎,并衷心祝愿你们的来访富有成果。

I want to extend my personal earnest welcome to all of you and sincerely hope that your visit here will be rewarding.
我祝愿本届年会圆满成功,并祝各位在北京过得愉快。

Finally,I wish this annual meeting a complete success and wish all of you a pleasant stay in Beijing.
承蒙由如此杰出的人士组成的团体造访本公司,实属莫大的荣幸。

It is such a great honor and privilege to receive a visit to our company from a distinguished group of people like you,
能见到太平洋彼岸来的朋友,我非常激动。

I am very excited to see our friends from the other side of the Pacific.
这使我有极好的机会来拜访老朋友,结交新朋友。

It provides me with/avails me of/gives me an excellent opportunity to meet old friends and make new ones.
我感谢布罗斯校长的邀请,使我有机会来到久负盛名的剑桥大学。

I would like to thank Sir Alec Broers,Vice-Chancellor,for the invitation,which brings me to the famous Cambridge University.
我非常感谢有此机会访问这个美丽富饶的国家。

I greatly appreciate this opportunity to visit this beautiful and affluent country·
我们在此受到了隆重热烈的接待和无限盛情的款待,我再次非常愉快地向我们的东道主表示深深的谢意。

It gives me great pleasure to express once again to our host my deep appreciation for the grand reception and boundless and generous hospitality we enjoy here·
我很高兴能够再次同你们欢聚一堂。

I am very happy to have this second chance of joyful gathering with you.
非常感谢您给我这次极好的机会访问这座美丽的城市,有机会与您合作共事。

Thank you very much for giving me such an excellent opportunity to visit this beautiful city and work with you·
对您的友好邀请,请接受我们诚挚的谢意o Please accept our sincere thanks for your kind invitation.
对贵方的友好接待和盛情款待我谨对您表示衷心的感谢。

I should like to express my heartfelt gratitude for your gracious reception and hospitality.
我只想说我们非常感谢你们为我们所做的一切。

I'd like to say how grateful we are for all you have done for us.
我愿借此机会对您的帮助表示诚挚的谢意。

I should like to take advantage of this opportunity to express my earnest
gratitude for your help.
在这临别的时刻,我们都有一种恋恋不舍之情。

We all feel reluctant to part from each other at this moment of parting.
对于贵公司领导在我们逗留期间给予我们那种体贴入微的关照,千言万语也道不尽我们的感激之情。

No words can fully express our gratitude to the leadership of this company for their great kindness and thoughtful consideration for us during our stay here.
东道主的热情好客将永远留在我的记忆中。

The gracious hospitality of our host will remain in my memory forever.
这些良好的印象将永远珍藏在我们美好的记忆中。

These fine impressions will remain forever in our most cherished memories.
我期待着在不远的将来访问贵国。

I am looking forward with great expectation to visiting your country in the near future.
请允许我请各位与我一起举杯,为我们两市的友谊与合作干杯!May I ask you to join me in a toast to the friendship and cooperation between our two cities!。

相关文档
最新文档