Bull《庭审专家(2016)》第四季第十五集完整中英文对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

卢卡斯你名声在外咯

Lucas. Looks like the word's out.

你这儿的局是最好的

You got the best game in town.

希望今晚还有我的位子

Hope you've got room for me at the table tonight. 不好意思维今晚不行

I'm sorry, Viv. Not tonight.

卢卡斯别这样啊

Hey. Lucas, come on.

我什么时候欠过你的钱吗

Have I ever left you high and dry before?

倒是听说你欠了阿什·雷

Well, word is you left Asher Ray

欠得还不少

very high and dry.

我还真不想等你也欠我之后

And I don't have any interest in getting in line

排在那家伙后面追债

behind that guy when you lose my money.

我不喜欢甘菊茶

I don't like chamomile.

都说了几遍了

How many times do I have to tell you?

我要喝伯爵茶

I want Earl Grey.

但是伯爵茶里面

But Earl Grey

有咖♥啡♥因♥

has caffeine in it.

你喝了睡不着的

You will never be able to get to sleep.

来吧

Here.

至少尝一下吧我加了一点蜂蜜

Just try this. I put some honey in it for you.

我跟你说了

I told you

我不想喝这个

I don't want it!

- 白♥痴♥ - 行了爸爸别闹了

- Idiot. - All right, Dad, that's enough.

回得挺早啊

Ha. You're home early.

没人给你买♥♥酒吗

Couldn't get anyone to buy you a drink?

我来吧

I've got this.

要不你今天早点下班吧

Why don't you take off a little early?

你确定吗

You sure?

太好了

Oh, that's great.

奖励她的愚蠢

Reward her incompetence

工作还没做完就让她回家

by sending her home halfway through her shift. 没事的

I'm sure.

当然了

Oh, that's right,

我差点忘了钱嘛...

I forgot. Money...

对你而言就是游戏

it's just a game to you.

整天像个底层的人一样

Out all hours at poker tables

围着赌桌玩牌

like some lowlife.

很抱歉我让你那么失望

Well, I'm sorry I disappointed you so.

我马上给你端一杯伯爵茶爸爸

I'll be right back with some Earl Grey, Dad.

按你的喜好

Just the way you like it.

你现在想喝茶吃药了吗

You want your tea and pills yet?

你急什么呢

What's your rush?

我还没睡醒呢

Give me a little time to wake up.

我没打算催你爸爸

I'm not trying to rush you, Dad.

我只是想上楼去洗澡了

I just want to go upstairs and take a shower.

我得确保你一个人在这里没问题

I just want to be sure you're okay out here.

为什么会有问题我每天早上都在这里呆着

Why shouldn't I be okay? I spend every morning out here. 我知道啊爸

I know, Dad.

但今天塞西莉亚放假只有我一个人照顾你

But it's Cecilia's day off and I'm all alone

如果你需要什么我在楼上听不见的

and I won't be able to hear if you need anything.

我只需要你赶紧走

The only thing I need is for you to leave me alone!

行吧爸

Okay, Dad.

我一会儿就过来

I'll be back in just a bit.

你准备好进来了吗爸

You ready to come back in, Dad?

攒足精神了吗

You got your fresh air for the day?

那个怎么在那里

Oh, how'd that get there?

Dad?

杀父罪

Patricide.

谋杀亲生父母

Killing a parent.

那可是很严重的指控了

Ooh, that is a nasty thing to be accused of.

尤其是如果不是她杀的

Especially if you didn't do it.

所以这个维维安·卡希尔是谁

So, who's Vivian Cahill?

你有她的档案了

You've got the file.

相关文档
最新文档