中餐宴会摆台英语口试题库中英对照

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

中餐宴会摆台英语口试题库中英对照

2017全国职业院校技能大赛中职组酒店服务赛项

英语口试题库

一、中餐宴会摆台与服务部分情景应答及答题要点:

1. Q: Ask the guests if they have a reservation with your restaurant.

问:向客人询问他们是否在你的餐馆预定了房间。

A: Good evening. Do you have a reservation?

答:晚上好。你有预定吗?

2. Q: How do you check upon the guest’s name of the reservation?

问:你如何检查客人的预定名称?

A: Good evening. Under whose name was your reservation made?

答:请问您的预定是在谁的名字下?

3. Q: The guests need a table for 4, and they would like to dine somewhere quiet.

问:客人需要一张4人的桌子,他们想在安静的地方用餐。

A: Very well. This way please. Here’s a window table for four overlooking the lake. It’s very nice and quiet here.

答:好的,这边请,这有一张可以俯瞰湖面的靠窗子的桌子,这里非常安静。

4. Q: Can you explain the terms of breakfast both for adults and children in the hotel?

问:你能给旅馆里的大人和孩子解释一下用早餐的条件吗?

A: Sure, we offer breakfast at the rate of 128 RMB for each adult, and it’s free of charge for children under 6.

答:好的,我们提供的早餐是每个成人128元,6岁一下的儿童免费。

5. Q: The guests would love to try some Chinese food, and they ask for your advice

on where to have a dinner party.

问:客人想尝试一下中国食物。他们问你的意见,可以去哪里用餐呢?

A: The Rose Restaurant of our hotel serv es very good Chinese food. It’s on the 2nd Floor.

答:我们饭店的玫瑰餐厅供应很好的中国菜,在2楼。

6. Q: Inform the guest that the restaurant is fully booked this evening, and suggest

that he book a table the same time tomorrow evening.

问:告知客人今晚餐厅已经订满了,建议他们预定一张明天晚上同一时间的桌子。

A: I’m sorry. We are fully booked this evening. How about tomorrow? We still have some nice tables available for tomorrow evening.

答:很抱歉,今晚我们餐厅已经订满了,明天怎么样?明天晚上我们还有很好的位子。

7. Q: Ask the guests their preference for the egg dishes.

问:询问客人对鸡蛋盘的偏好。

A: How would you like the eggs done, Scrambled Eggs, Fried Eggs or Omelets? 答:你喜欢怎么做的鸡蛋,炒蛋,煎蛋或鸡蛋卷?

8. Q: Ask the guests their preference for food, Chinese, Western, Japanese or

Korean.

问:询问客人对食物的偏好,包括中国菜、西餐、日本菜或韩国菜。

A:Which style of cuisine would you prefer? We serve Chinese, Western, Japanese and Korean food here.

答:您喜欢那种菜式?我们这里供应中国菜、西餐、日本菜和韩国菜。

9. Q: How do you offer to take order for the guests in the evening?

问:你们在晚上如何为客人点菜?

A: Good evening. May I take your order now? / Are you ready to order now?

答:晚上好,你准好点菜了吗?

10. Q: How do you ask the guest to check his bill?

问:你如何让客人核对他的账单?

A: Here’s your bill. Please check it. The fruit combination is on the house.

答:这是您的账单。请检查一下。水果盘是免费的。

11. Q: Visit the table to check if your service is satisfactory. Inform the guest the last

course will be dessert?

问:到客人桌询问对你的服务是否满意。通知客人最后一道菜是甜点吗?

A: Is everything to your satisfaction? All the dishes have been served as the menu goes, except for the dessert to follow.

答:请问您对一切都还满意吗?除了菜单上的甜点外,所有的菜都在菜单上了。

12. Q: Ask the guest his preference for fruit juice.

问:询问客人他们喜欢那种水果汁。

A: What kind of fruit juice would you prefer? We have grape juice, kiwifruit juice and orange juice.

答:您喜欢那种果汁?我们有葡萄汁、猕猴桃汁和橙汁?

13. Q: Ask the guest’s choice of wine.

问:询问客人选择葡萄酒。

A: Would you like a bottle of red wine to go with your Sirloin Steak?

答:你想要一瓶红葡萄酒来配你的沙朗牛排?

14. Q: What do you say when serving the guests their dessert?

相关文档
最新文档