商务英语翻译(句子翻译复习)教学提纲

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

商务英语翻译(句子翻

译复习)

1.双方的一切活动都应遵守合同规定。

All the activities of both parties shall comply with the contractual stipulations. 2.交货期改为 8 月并将美元折合成人民币。

Both parties agree to change the time of shipment to August and change US dollar into

Renminbi.

3.现场捣毁两条正在非法生产VCD的生产线”

“destroyed on the spot two production lines that were manufacturing illegal VCDs.

4.承蒙早日回复,不胜感激。

Your early reply is highly appreciated

5.恳请寄给我方贵方价格单和产品目录

Please kindly send us your price list and catalogue.

6.敬请立刻修改信用证以便我方及时发货。

We should be obliged for your immediate amendment of the L/C to enable us to make timely shipment.

7.甲方委托乙方为在伦敦的独家销售代理。

Party B is hereby appointed by Party A as its exclusive sales agent in London. 8.本谅解备忘录一式肆份,双方各执两份为凭。

This MOU is made out in four copies, two for either party.

9.本谅解备忘录是根据中华人民共和国法律签订并依其解释。

This MOU is signed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the People’s Republic of China.

10.烦请贵方尽快报伦敦离岸最低价。

. Would you kindly quote us your lowest price FOB London ASAP?

11.确保剃须刀与电线保持干燥。

Prevent the shaver and the wire from getting wet.

12.对该药物过敏者禁止使用。

It should not be used in patients with known sensitivity to the drug.

13.长时间不使用本设备,请取出电池。

Remove the batteries from the appliance if you are not going to use it for quite some time.

14.现确认已向贵方电发实盘,10月10日前复到有效。

We confirm having cabled you a firm offer subject to your reply reaching us by October 10th.

15.我们想传达给顾客的信息是,他们的满意是我们的第一宗旨。

The message we want to get across to the customer is that his or her satisfaction is our first priority.

16.通过降低价格,我们希望能增加销售量,进而扩大市场占有率。

By lowering our prices we hope to increase sales volume and capture a larger

share of the market.

17.兹回复贵方1990年6月7日来函,特随函奉上我方最新报价。

In reply to your enquiry of June 7, 1990, I respectfully offer my latest quotation herewith.

18.除了涉及货物进出口的有形贸易,还有涉及国家之间服务交换的无形贸

易。

In addition to visible trade, which involves the import and export of goods, there is also invisible trade, which involves the exchange of services between nations.

19.该集团现有资产总额121亿元,年销售收入117亿元,年贸易额30亿

元。

The Group has a general assets of 12.1 billion RMB, annual turnover 11.7 billion RMB, annual trading value 3 billion RMB.

20.在这份报告中,我将解释一下上个月的销售计划执行的情况以及给这个月

带来的影响。

In this report, I will explain how the sales program for the previous month

worked, and what impact it will exert on the sales of this month.

21.很遗憾,我方不能接受你方报盘,因为你地市场另一供货商对类似商品的

报盘价格比你方低3%。

Unfortunately, we are not in a position to accept your offer because another

supplier in your market offered us the similar article at a price 3% lower.

22.排行榜上,中国海尔排在第95位,可口可乐荣登榜首,麦当劳排名第二,

诺基亚排名第三。

相关文档
最新文档