张培基现代散文翻译精选分享

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

张培基现代散文翻译精选分享

现在我只有让梦来满足这个愿望了

Now I can only fulfill this wish in my dreams

至少在梦里,我可以见到你

There in a dream, I can at least come face to face with you.

我会很开心,我高兴,我不假思索的随口说话

I can be happy, I smile naïve smiles, I chatter away freely

为了这个,我应该感谢梦

For all this, I should be thankful to my dreams

有些朋友,连他们的名字我以前也不知道,他们却关心我的健康,处处打听我的“病况”

Some, whom I did not even know by name, showed concern over my health and went about inquiring after me

.询问起,打听inquire after

直到他们看见了我那被日光晒黑的脸和膀子,他们才放心的微笑了It was not until they saw my suntanned face and arms that they began to smile a smile of relief

这种情形的确值得人掉泪

All that was enough to move one to tears

有人相信,我不写文章,就不能够生活

Some believe that, without writing, I would lose my livelihood

不能够生活lose my livelihood

有个同情我的朋友寄稿到《广州民国日报》的副刊,说了许多关于我的生活的话

One of my sympathizers, in an article published two months ago in the Guangzhou republic daily supplement, gives a full account of the conditions of my life

他也说,我一天不写文章第二天就没有饭吃

He also says that I would have nothing to live on once I should lay down my pen

这不是确实的That is not true at all

这次旅行就给我证明,即使我不再写一个字,朋友们也不肯让我冻馁It has already been proved by my recent travels that my friends would never let me suffer from cold and hunger even if I should go without writing a single word.

世间还有许多慷慨的人,他们不把自己个人和家庭看得异常重要,超过一切

There are a great many kind-hearted people in the world who never attach undue importance to themselves and their families and who never place themselves and place their families above anything else

靠了他们我才活到现在,而且靠了他们我还要活下去

It is owing to them that I still survive and shall continue to survive for a long time to come

朋友们给我的东西太多太多了

I owe my friends many, many things。

我将怎样报答他们呢?

How can I repay them?

但我知道他们是不需要报答的

But, I understand, they do not need me to do it

最近我在一个法国哲学家的书里读到了这样的话

Recently I came across the following words in a book by a French philosopher:

生活的一个条件就是消费

One condition of life is consumption.

生存在这世上,世间有一种不能和生存分开的慷慨

Survival in the world is inseparable from generosity

没有了这种慷慨,我们就会死去,内心干枯

Without which we would perish and become dried-up from within

内心干枯become dried-up from within.

我们必须开花,道德,无私之心就是人生的花

We must put forth flowers. Moral integrity and unselfishness are the flowers of life.

道德Moral integrity 开花put forth flowers

在我眼前开放着这么多人生的花朵了

Now so many flowers o life are in full bloom before my eyes

adv.开着花in full bloom

相关文档
最新文档