【美剧精讲】绝望的主妇第1季 第2集 第3课

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

【美剧精讲】绝望的主妇第1季第2集第3课

After talking for hours, my friends still hadn't agreed on what to do with the note.

聊了数小时后,我的朋友们还是未对字条的处理方案达成一致。

So they decided to talk about it in the morning after a good night's rest.

于是他们决定去睡个好觉然后早上再说。

But no one could fall asleep that night.

可是那晚所有人都彻夜难眠。

They each kept thinking of my suicide and how terribly alone I must have felt.

她们每个人一直都在想我自杀时的情景,想我当时极度孤独到何种程度。

You see, loneliness was something my friends understood

all①too well.

看到了吧,孤独这种东西可是被我的朋友们理解得真是非常深刻。It's okay. I'm up.

没事儿。我起来了。

Good.

很好。

I have a question for you. Do you remember when you

proposed②?

我有个问题问你。你记得当初求婚的时候吗?

For God's sake –

老天(看在上帝的面上)---

We sat on skyline drive③and drank a bottle of apple wine, and when we finished it, you turned to me, and you said, "if you marry me, Bree Mason, I promise to love you for the rest of my life." And even though I was engaged to④Ty Grant, and even though my father didn't like you, I said yes.

我们坐在天线车道(Skyline Drive)上,喝着一瓶苹果酒,喝完的时候,你转过头来看着我,说道,“如果你嫁给我,Bree Mason,我保证用我的余生好好爱你。”尽管当时我和Ty Grant都订婚了,尽管我父亲不喜欢你,但我还是答应了。

That was a long time ago.

那都是很久以前的事儿了。

You're gonna cancel the meeting with that divorce lawyer, and we're gonna find ourselves a marriage counselor.

你要取消和那个离婚律师的会面,我们要为自己找个婚姻咨询师。Bree -- -

You promised.

你答应过的。

All right.

好吧。

Good. I'm gonna go, uh, make myself some warm milk. Would you like something to drink?

好。我要去,跟自己弄点热牛奶了。你想喝点什么吗?

Anything but⑤apple wine.

只要不是苹果酒就行。

Susan awoke that night alone and parched⑥, but as she gazed⑦out her window, she saw the tall drink of water⑧she needed to quench her thirst⑨.

Susan当晚醒过来,孤身一人,干渴难耐,然而当她凝视窗外的时候,她看到了一高大男子,正好可以用来解渴。

"Dear diary, Mike doesn't even know I'm alive⑩."

“亲爱的日记,Mike甚至都不知道我的存在。”

Shut up.

别说了。

If you wanna date11him, you're gonna have to ask him out.

如果你想和他约会,你就得主动约他出来呀。

I keep hoping he'll ask me out.

我一直在希望他会主动约我。

How's that going?

那结果如何呢?

Shouldn't you be making brownies12for your nerdy13friends? 你怎么还不给你的那些狐朋狗友做巧克力蛋糕?

(直译:你现在不是应该在为你的那些……?)

I can't find the measuring cup. Have you seen it?

我没找到量杯。你看到了吗?

The measuring cup?

量杯呀?

Yeah.

I -- well, it's -- it's gotta be here somewhere. Just keep looking. 我,那个呀,它,它一定是在这儿的某个地方。继续找就行了。

I know you're awake.

我知道你没睡。

I know you're a jerk14.

我知道你是混蛋。

Dinner with Tanaka ran15long. I'm sorry.

晚餐和Tanaka吃得太久。对不起。

You know, Carlos, I didn't marry you so I could have dinner by myself six times a week. You know how16bored I was today? I came this close to actually cleaning the house.

相关文档
最新文档