外贸英语话题王第3期:谈论工作
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
外贸英语话题王第3期:谈论工作
3.Talk about job
3.谈论工作
A:Jane, the meeting is scheduled from 1: 00 this afternoon. Have you made the necessary arrangements?
A:简,我们计划在下午1点钟开会,你都安排好了吗?
B:Yes.Mr. Miller. We'll use the conference room on the third floor for the meeting.
B:安排好了,米勒先生。我们将使用三楼的会议室开会。
A:That's right. The meeting is very important.
A:很好,这个会议很重要。
A:Where shall the guests be received before the meeting begins?
A:开会前我们在哪里接待来宾?
B:In the dining room.It's spacious there.
B:在餐厅吧,那里比较宽敞。
A:We'll have several foreign guests to attend the meeting.
A:我们还会有几位外宾来参加会议
B:I've arranged for an interpreter to be present. But it is said these foreigners could speak English.
B:我已经安排一位口译员,不过我听说这些外宾都会讲英语
A:Really? I'll also try to speak slowly. How would you arrange the guests' seats,Jane?
A:是吗?不过,我还是会讲慢一点,你怎么安排来宾就座呢,简?
B:We've prepared name cards to be put on the conterence table for guests to sit by.What time would you like refreshments served.
B:我们已经准备了姓名卡片放在会议桌上,让来宾按此就座。您希望在什么时候供应点心,米勒先生?
A:Well,after my report,there will be an interval for rest and refreshments.
A:哦,就在我做完报告后的休息时间供应点心吧,
B:All right,I see.
B:好的,我明白了