【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第十八集
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
瑞秋履历表快用完了
Rachel. We're running low on resumes. 你真想到《大众机械》杂志社上班吗You want a job with Popular Mechanics? 如果你想要从事机械行业
Well, if you're gonna work for mechanics, 那你就算找对地方了
those are the ones to work for.
各位我什么都得试试
Guys, I'm going for anything here.
我不能再当服务生了
I can't be a waitress anymore.
我是说真的我已厌倦微薄小费
I mean it. I'm sick of the lousy tips.
我已厌倦顾客不把我当人使唤
I'm sick of being called "Excuse Me."
瑞秋这些你校对过吗
Rach, did you proofread these?
对有问题吗
Yeah. Why?
没事他们对你高超的
Nothing. I'm sure they'll be impressed "电恼"技术定会印象深刻的
with your excellent "compuper" skills.
糟了每一份上面都这样吗
Oh, my God! Do you think it's on all of them?
没事我肯定富士施乐打印机改掉一些了
No, I'm sure the Xerox machine caught a few.
-嗨小伙子们 -嗨
- Hey, guys. - Hey.
嗨姑娘们
Hi, ladies.
需要什么吗
Can I get you anything?
信件带来了没
Did you bring the mail?
-很多回复 -真的吗
- Lots of responses. - Really?
我们这儿当然还有烤饼
Sure, we have scones left!
快念给我听
Read them to me.
"亲爱的格林小姐
"Dear Miss Greene:
感谢您的申请然而..."
Thank you for your inquiry. "However"
-我们有苹果肉桂 -"亲爱的格林小姐"
- We have apple cinnamon -"Dear Ms. Greene...."
好好不行
Yeah, yeah! No.
-怎么了 -你的信用卡账单不少呀
- What? - Your Visa bill is huge!
给我
Give me that.
我真不敢相信琳达那么好
I can't believe you. Linda's so great.
你为何不再和她约会
Why won't you go out with her?
-我也不知道 -还是因为她说了
- I don't know. - ls this still about her...
{\an3\fs16\bord0\fn微软雅黑\fad(0,0)\b0\pos(374,247)}60年代美国动画片故事以原始人为背景
《摩登原始人》里的情节真有可能发生
... "The Flintstones could have really happened" thing?
不仅仅是那样我要一个能让我有感觉
It's not just that. I want someone who does something for me...
能让我心跳加速
...who gets my heart pounding.
能给我...
Who makes me....
做小毛绒玩具吗
Little playthings with yarn?
什么
What?
你是有多喜欢她
Could you want her more?
谁
Who?
{\an3\fs16\bord0\fn微软雅黑\fad(0,0)\b0\pos(374,247)}美国七十年代情景喜剧阿蒂《发生何事》中那个犀利的妹妹
Dee, the sarcastic sister from What's Happening!!.
我早就不喜欢她了
Look, I'm totally over her.
-嗨 -要咖啡吗
- Hi! - Coffee?
-不用加 -好的
- No, we're fine. - Okay.
-闭嘴 -我们什么都没说
- Shut up! - We're not saying anything.
-怎么了 -昨晚乔伊哭了
- What? - Joey cried last night.
-谢谢 -我们正在玩扑克牌
- Thank you. - We were playing poker
三点上有巧克力看起来像是八点
There was chocolate on the three. It looked like an eight.
可惜你没看到