外贸英语话题王

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

教材内容

一、商务会谈用语

anize client meeting组织客户会议

A: Hello.John.please invite all ourclients to the

conference next week.

A:嗨,约翰,请你邀请我们所有的客户参加下个周的会议。

B: How should I get their contact info.

B:我怎样才能知道他们的联系方法呢?

A:Get the clients' contact info from my Rolodex.

A:从我的客户联系单中找他们的联系方法。

B:Where should I put them up?

B:让客户在哪里住宿呢?

A:How about the Holiday Inn?

A:假日酒店怎么样?

B:The clients like the Shangri-Ia Hotel more.

B:客户更喜欢香格里拉酒店。

A:Well,the client is always right.

A:好吧,客户永远是正确的.

B:What else would I prepare Sir?

B:还有什么要我准备的,先生?

A:Please print out the meeting agenda for me to look over.

A:打印一份会议的议程表给我看看好。

B:Certainly.

B:当然。

A:And make sure to return my Rolodex to my desk when you are do ne with it

A:你用完客户联系单之后,把它放回到我的桌上?

B:Of course. I'm on it

B:当然我会这么做的。

2.Meet with customers客户会议

A: Susan.can you tell me in a nutshell what the retail market is like in China?

A:苏珊,你可以简单地告诉我中国零售市场的现况吗?

B: Well. as per capital income goes up and up.the growth sector seems to be in the high-end.

B:哦,由于人均收入不断提高,市场的成长领域:似乎偏向于高价位商品。A: Retail is going upscale here? China is certainly growing more quickly than I had imagined.

A:此地的零售进入高价位了?中国的发展比我想象得要快多了。

B: Yes. Things certainly have changed since I was a boy. We've developed very quickly

B:没错.现在的中国和我小时候完全不一样了,这里发展得很快。

A: Do you think the trend will continue?

A:你想这种趋势还会继续下去吗?

B: I don't see why not. We do have some problems. but we are still willing to work hard and wages aren't toohigh at this point.

B:我觉得会!虽然是有一些问题,但我们仍愿意勤奋工作,而现阶段工资仍不算太高。

A: Everything l've seen so far is very impressive. Very impressive indeed.

A:到目前为止,我所看到的一切都令我印象深刻,的确十分深刻。

3.Talk about job谈论工作

A:Jane, the meeting is scheduled from 1:

00 thisafternoon. Have you made the necessaryarrangements?

A:简,我们计划在下午1点钟开会,你都安排好了吗?

B:Yes.Mr. Miller. We'll use the conference room onthe third floor for the meeting.

B:安排好了,米勒先生。我们将使用三楼的会议室开会。

A:That's right. The meeting is very important.

A:很好,这个会议很重要。

A:Where shall the guests be received before the meeting begins? A:开会前我们在哪里接待来宾?

B:In the dining room.It's spacious there.

B:在餐厅吧,那里比较宽敞。

A:We'll have several foreign guests to attend the meeting.

A:我们还会有几位外宾来参加会议

B:I've arranged for an interpreter to be present. But it is said these foreigners could speakEnglish.

B:我已经安排一位口译员,不过我听说这些外宾都会讲英语

A:Really? I'll also try to speak slowly. How would you arrange the g uests' seats,Jane?

A:是吗?不过,我还是会讲慢一点,你怎么安排来宾就座呢,简?

B:We've prepared name cards to be put on the conterence table for guests to sit by.What timewould you like refreshments served.

B:我们已经准备了姓名卡片放在会议桌上,让来宾按此就座。您希望在什么时候供应点心,米勒先生?

A:Well,after my report,there will be an interval for rest and refresh ments.

A:哦,就在我做完报告后的休息时间供应点心吧,

相关文档
最新文档