外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第103期:商标形象

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第103期:商标形

Problem of the trademark's image

商标形象

A:Mr.Green, sit down please.

A:格林先生,请坐。

B:Thank you, Mr. Sun. Iam very sorry for coming late, but something urgent came up at the last minute.

B:谢谢孙先生。很抱歉我来晚了,但我临走时突然有点急事。

A:That's all right. Let's get down to business. I was told that you have some comments to make about the registeration of our trademarks.

A:没关系,我们谈正事吧。我听说贵公司对我们的商标注册有异议。

B:Yes, I work in a law firm. I have been asked by the British trading company to come here and have a face-to-face consultation with you.

B:是的,我在法律事务所工作,这次是受英国贸易公司委托来跟您面谈的。

A:You are welcome. I believe that you have some problems to discuss with me regarding the application for the registration of our trademarks.

A:欢迎。您是不是想和我谈谈我们申请商标注册的问题?

B:Yes, you are applying to register the trademark of "Golden Dragon" for table lights, right?

B:是的,贵公司正在申请金龙牌台灯,是吗?

A:Yes, you are right.

A:对。

B:You may not know this, but the dragon represents an evil omen in our country. It's not appropriate to register the brand.

B:您也许不知道,龙在我国是不祥之物。采用这个牌子恐怕不合适。

A:Oh, will you excuse my oversight. Then what do you think I should do?

A:哦,请原谅我们的疏忽。那您看来,我们该怎么办?

B:I think it's better for you to change the brand name.

B:我认为你方改变名称。

A:But in that case, the customers won't recognize our products.

A:但是那样的话,消费者就认不出我们的产品了。

B:Yes, it's a tough problem.

B:是啊,这个问题很难办。

A:I'll hold a meeting to discuss this problem and find out a solution soon.

A:我立即召开会议,尽快找出解决办法。

相关文档
最新文档