自考外贸函电翻译题

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Chapter 1:

(一)英汉翻译:

1.We have the pleasure to introduce ourselves to you with a view to

building up business relations with you.

我方有幸自荐,以期与贵方建立贸易关系。

2.We intend that an enquiry for bicycles shall be sent to the

manufactures in Britain.

我们打算给英国制造厂商寄送一份自行车询价单。

3.As you know, it is our foreign trade policy to trade with the people

of other countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

如你方所知,我方外贸政策是在平等互利基础上与各国人民做贸易。

4.It will be highly appreciated if you will reply to our enquiry Note

No.2346 regarding Walnutmeat immediately.

如能立即对我方关于核桃仁第2346号询价单作出答复,我方将十分感激。

5.Specializing in the export of “Fly Pigeon”Brand Bicycle, we express

our desire to trade with you in the line.

我方专门出口“飞鸽牌”自行车,愿与贵方进行交易。

6.We are in receipt of your letter of March 10th, and as requested, are

making you an offer as follows.

我方已收到你方3月10日来函,现按你方要求报盘如下。

7.If you accept our offer, please cable us for our confirmation.

若你方接受我方报盘,请电报告知我方以便确认。

8.We are pleased to note from your letter of March 22nd that you are

interested in our sewing machines.

从贵方3月22日的信中我方高兴地得悉贵方对我方缝纫机感兴趣。

9.In conformity with your request, we are sending you by air a catalogue

for your reference.

按你方要求,我方航空寄去目录一本供你方参考。

10.Our leather produce of “Rose” range are selling fast in western

European countries.

我方的“玫瑰”系列皮革产品在西欧国家很畅销。

(二)汉英翻译:

1.据中国国际贸易促进委员会介绍,得知贵公司的名称和地址。

Your name and address has been given to us by China Council for the Promotion of International Trade.

2.我方对你方最近在广交会上展列的机械玩具感兴趣。

We are interested in the mechanical toys demonstrated at the recent Guangzhou Trade Fair.

3.若你方有任何其他问题,请随时向我方询问。

If you have any further question, please feel free to ask us.

4.请向我方报自行车的实盘。

Please send us a firm offer for bicycles.

5.我方报盘如下,十天复到有效。

We make you this offer, subject to your reply reaching us within ten days.

Chapter 2:

(一)英汉翻译:

1.We are interested in Forever Brand Bicycles with the following

specifications. Please send us your proforma invoice in triplicate so as to enable us to apply for the import license.

我方对下列规格的永久牌自行车感兴趣,请你方寄形式发票一式三份,以便我方申请进口许可证。

2.If the foregoing is acceptable to you, we requested you to indicate

by signing and returning to us one of the enclosed copies of this letter intent.

你若同意接受我方上述的建议,请明确告知,在本函所附副本上签字后寄回该副本。3.In reply to your letter of June 10th, we regret to state that your price

has been found too high to be acceptable.

兹回复你方6月10日的来信,我方发现你方报价太高,无法接受。

4.Please check all the terms listed in the contract and see if there

is anything not in conformity with the terms agreed on.

请逐项检查一下合同的条款,看是否还有什么意见不一致的地方。

5.With regard to our order for 500 sets of tractors, we have already

received your Sales Contract No.6436.

关于我方向你方订购的500台拖拉机,我方已收到你方第6436号销售合同。

6.Please advise us as to the specifications of those which can be shipped

from stock, stating full particular.

请把能够装运的存货规格告知我方,要说明全部细目。

7.We gladly accept your order of September 24th. However, we must change

Item 2 of your order slightly.

我方很高兴接受贵公司9月24日寄来的订单,不过我方必须稍微修改贵公司订单的第二项。

8.Thank you for your market survey, especially the price situation

estimated from different sources of supply.

感你方做的市场调查,尤其是根据各方供应情况对价格趋势所进行的估计。

9.Unless otherwise stated or agreed upon, all prices are net without

commission.

除非另有规定或经双方同意,所有的价格都是不含佣金的净价。

10.In order to encourage business, we are prepared to allow you a discount

of 5%.

相关文档
最新文档