生活大爆炸第二季英文剧本台词16

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。


看生活大爆炸学英语 The Big Bang Theory 第二季16集




[Scene: in the shed,Howard, Leonard, Sheldon and Rajesh plays the paintball game ]
shed: 小屋 paintball: 彩弹

-Howard: That was close.
close: 接近
真悬
-Rajesh: God, I love the smell of, paintballs in the morning.
smell: 味道 paintball: 彩弹球
神呐我爱死早上的彩弹味儿了
-Howard: Yeah, still funny, Raj.
still: 仍然 funny: 有趣的
是啊不过还是很滑稽 Raj
-Leonard: There's no way we can get to the ridge.
there is no way: 没门 get to: 到达 ridge: 山脊
我们根本没法到山脊上去
-Leonard: The Chemistry Department, has us completely cut off.
chemistry department: 化学系 chemistry: 化学 department: 部门 completely: 彻底地 cut off: 切断
化学部的家伙彻底断了我们的路
-Howard: But what about the creek bed?
what about: 怎么样 creek bed: 河床 creek: 小溪
那河床那边呢?
-Sheldon: The Pharmacology Department controls that, and, they're all hopped up on experimental steroids.
pharmacology: 药理学 hop up: 吃药 hop: 跳跃 experimental: 实验的 steroids: 类固醇
药理学部的家伙控制着呢别忘了他们都吃了实验用的类固醇
-Rajesh: That's it then. We're doomed.
doom: 注定,使失败
那可好了我们完了
-Sheldon: I think the time has come to acknowledge, that we are paying the price for some of us
acknowledge: 承认 pay the price: 付出代价 price: 价格
我觉得现在是该遭报应的时候了
failing to attend my Physics Department paintball strategy meeting.
fail to: 未能 attend: 参加 physics: 物理 paintball: 菜单球 strategy: 策略
我们中的某些人可是没有参加物理部的彩弹策略会议
-Howard: I told you my mom has spider veins.
spider veins: 蜘蛛状血管病 spider: 蜘蛛 vein: 血管
都跟你说了我妈得了蜘蛛静脉
I had to take her to the laser clinic.
laser: 激光 clinic: 诊所
我得带她去医院照激光
-Sheldon: And I told you I wante, to see a doctor's note.
wante: want to 【用于口语】 note: 记录
我也跟你说了让你把病例卡给我
-Rajesh: We need a plan.
我们得拟定个计划
How about Operation Hammer of the Gods?
how about: 怎么样 operation: 【计划】,操作 hammer: 锤子
执行"上帝之锤"计划如何?
-Leonard: I forget. Which one, is Hammer of the Gods?
我都忘了哪个是"上帝之锤"?
-Rajesh: We hide behind the Dumpsters in the parking, lot and ambush people when they come to pee.
hide: 躲藏 dumpster: 垃圾车 lot: 一堆 in the parking: 在停车场 parking: 停车场 ambush: 埋伏,伏击 come to: 想起 pee: 小便
我们躲在停车场的垃圾堆旁伏击那些来尿尿的家伙
-Howard: No go. The Dumpsters are deep in, Astronomy Department territory.
be deep in: 深陷于 deep: 【内部】 astronomy: 天文学 territory: 领土
不行垃圾堆在天文部的大后方
-Leonard: That shouldn't be a p

roblem., Venus is up during the day.
Venus: 金星 up: 【亮着】 during the day: 在白天 during: 在…期间
那不成问题白天金星不正亮着呢
They're probably just, all staring at the sky.
probably: 可能 just: 恰好的 stare at: 盯住 stare: 凝视
他们可能都在仰望天空呢
-Sheldon: All right, what we need, now is a tactical retreat.
tactical: 战术的 retreat: 撤退
好吧我们要来一次战术性撤退
Did you see the episode of Stargate, where they found themselves on a planet
episode: 情节 stargate: 星际之门,电视剧名 planet: 行星
你看过那集星际之门么? 他们发现自己正身处于一个
with a culture based loosely, on Earth's Athens and Sparta?
based: 以…为基础 loosely: 宽松的 Athens: 雅典 Sparta: 斯巴达,希腊南部城邦
基于地球上的雅典和斯巴达文明的行星之上
Not important.
那不重要
Leonard, Raj and I are going to, burst out the door and run away.
burst out: 冲出来 burst: 突发 run away: 逃跑
Leonard Raj 还有我一起冲出门去
Howard will cover us.
cover: 【掩护】
Howard来掩护我们
-Rajesh: Why don't I run away and you cover me?
run away: 逃走 cover: 【掩护】
为什么不是我冲出去你们来掩护我?
-Sheldon: Because you chose your, mother's veins over victory.
chose: 选择,choose的过去式 vein: 血管 victory: 胜利
因为在胜利和你妈的蜘蛛静脉之间你选择了后者
On three. One, two, three, go!
数到三一二三出发!
-Howard: I had to take her! It's, almost bathing suit weather!
bathing suit weather: 【很热的天气】 bathing suit: 浴衣 bath: 沐浴 suit: 套装
我没法不带她去! 夏天都快到了!
I surrender! Don't, shoot! They went that way!
surrender: 投降 shoot: 射击 go away: 走开
我投降! 别开枪! 他们往那边跑了!
-Leslie: Howard, I'm on your team.
on the team: 是…队的队员
Howard 我是你队友
-Howard: Oh, Leslie, thank God.
thank god: 谢天谢地
噢 Leslie 谢天谢地
-Leslie: Where's the rest of your squad?
the rest of: 剩下的 rest: 剩余部分 squad: 小队
你们队的其他人呢?
-Howard: Ah, they left me here to die.
left to: 留给,leave的过去式 leave: 离开 die: 死
啊他们丢下我一个人在这儿等死
What about yours?
你们队呢?
-Leslie: : Dead, all of them.
都死了
-Howard: Sorry.
抱歉
-Leslie: Don't be. It was friendly fire.
friendly fire: 误向自己人开火 friendly: 友好的 fire: 射击
不必都是我干的
They just wouldn't listen.
他们就是不听
-Howard: Well, we're surrounded, so I, guess there's nothing for us to do
surround: 环绕,包围 guess: 猜测 there is nothing to do: 别无选择
好吧我们被包围了我想除了在这儿等着被俘被杀
but wait to be captured or killed.
but: 除了 capture: 俘获
没什么其他事能干了
-Leslie: Hmm, that's the worst part, the waiting.
hmm: 哼 worst: bad的最高级

哼等待是最不好玩的了
-Howard: All the while knowing that there's a, paint pellet out there with your name on it.
all the while: 一直 paint pellet : 彩弹 paint: 油漆 pellet: 小子弹
一直想着外头有颗写着自己名字的彩弹在等着
-Leslie: Yeah, the big wet ball of death.
wet: 湿的
没错又大又湿宣告你的死期
-Leslie: Kind of makes you feel, more alive, doesn't it?
alive: 活着的
倒是更能体会生的感觉不是吗?
-Howard: It kind of does.
确实有点
-Leslie: I say we make every moment count.
make every moment count: 【过的有意义】
我说我们不能虚度光阴
-Howard: I agree.
同意
How exactly do we do that?
我们究竟该怎么做?
-Leonard: Howard, why aren't you covering us?, We're getting slaughtered out here!
get out: 出去 cover: 【掩护】 slaughter: 屠杀
Howard 你为啥不掩护我们? 我们被人屠杀了!
-Howard: War is hell.
hell: 地狱
活受罪的战争

[Scene: in the restaurant, Howard, Leonard, Sheldon and Rajesh have the lunch.]

-Rajesh: Did you guys see the new budget, memo that went out this morning?
guy: 家伙 budget: 预算 memo: 备忘录
你们看见今晨出的预算备忘录了么?
-Leonard: Yeah, more cutbacks.
cutbacks: 削减
嗯又削减了不少
-Sheldon: Unacceptable. It baffles me why, they don't simply let some of you go
unacceptable: 不可接受的 baffle: 困惑
无法接受我就想不通了干嘛不干脆让你们中的某些人滚蛋
so that there's money, available for my research.
available: 可利用的 research: 研究
这样我的研究经费就有保障了
-Leonard: You know what baffles me, Sheldon?
baffle: 困惑
你知道我想不通啥么 Sheldon?
-Sheldon: Based on your academic record,, any number of things, I imagine.
base on: 基于 base: 基础 academic record: 学业成绩 academic: 学术的 imagine: 猜想
基于你的学术记录你想不通的事多了去了
-Leslie: Hey, guys.,
-all: Hey, Leslie.
嘿你们好嘿 Leslie
-Leslie: Howard, I got the approval for, the rapid prototyper you wanted.
approval: 批准 rapid prototyper: 【快速原型机】 rapid: 快速的 prototyper: 原型
Howard 你要的快速原型机我替你批下来了
-Howard: That's great, Leslie. Thanks.
真是太好了 Leslie 多谢
-Leslie: You scratch my back, I scratch yours.
scratch: 抓 back: 背
你替我抓背我当然要还你了
-Rajesh: What was all that about?
all that: 那么
那是怎么回事?
-Howard: Oh, uh, no big deal. They gave Leslie, control of some unrestricted grant money.
no big deal: 没什么了不起的 unrestricted: 非限制的 grant money: 【基金】 grant: 拨款
噢没什么他们让Leslie掌管一些非限制性基金
-Leonard: Yeah, okay, but what's with the back, - scratching and the meow!
scratch: 抓 meow: 猫叫声
那是没错不过抓背还有"喵"是怎么回事!
-Sheldon: I believe the back-scratching metaphor, generally describes

a quid pro quo situation
back-scratching: 抓背 metaphor: 暗喻 generally: 一般的 describe: 描述 quid pro quo : (拉丁文)交换条件 quid: 咀嚼物 quo: (古语)说 situation: 情况
我想那个"抓背"的比喻主要说的是相互报答
where one party provides goods or services to the, second party in compensation for a similar action.
one party: 一方 party: 党派 provide: 提供 in compensation for: 以…作为补偿 compensation: 补偿 action: 活动
一方提供货物或服务另一方给予类似的回馈
-Leonard: Thank you.
谢谢侬
-Sheldon: The meow, that sounded to, me like an African civet cat.
meow: 猫叫声 African: 非洲 civet cat: 灵猫 civet: 灵猫
而那个"喵" 听上去像是种非洲灵猫
-Leonard: Are you done?
说完了没?
-Sheldon: No.
还没
Despite what the name suggests,, the civet cat is not a true cat.
despite: 尽管 suggest: 建议 civet cat: 灵猫 civet: 灵猫
虽然名字里有个猫字但灵猫并不是一种猫
Now I'm done.
这下说完了
-Rajesh: You know what I'm thinking?
你知道我在想什么吗?
I'm thinking Howard wasn't, making a back-scratching metaphor.
back-scratching: 抓背 metaphor: 暗喻
我在想Howard的"抓背"并非是个比喻
I'm thinking there was some, actual scratching involved.
actual: 实际的 involved: 涉及的
我想应该真的有抓才是
-Leonard: What about it, Howard?
你说呢 Howard?
-Howard: Okay, I didn't want to say anything 'cause, I know you and Leslie have a little history.
‘cause: because 因为 history: 历史
好吧我什么都不想说因为你和Leslie有过那么一小段
-Leonard: I don't care about that.
care about: 关心
这我倒是不在乎
-Howard: Great, 'cause I've been, dying to say something.
‘cause: because
太好了我都快憋死了
-Leonard: You and Leslie?
你和Leslie?
-Howard: In the paintball shed! Twice!
paintball shed: 彩弹屋 paintball: 彩弹 shed: 小屋
在彩弹小棚里! 还两次呢!
-Sheldon: Is that why you didn't cover our escape, and let us get cut down like animals?
cover: 掩护 escape: 逃跑 cut down: 杀死 get cut down: be cut down,被杀死
这就是你没有掩护我们出逃让我们任人宰割的原因?
-Howard: Oh, yeah, sorry about that.
噢没错真是抱歉
-Sheldon: My good man, dereliction of duty in the, face of the enemy is a court-martial offense.
derelicition of duty: 失职 derelicition: 【玩忽职守】 enemy: 敌人 court- martial: 军事法庭 martial: 军事的 offense: 犯罪
我的老兄在敌人面前玩忽职守可是要被送上军事法庭的
-Howard: Court-martial, schmort-martial, Leslie Winkle, is the fifth girl I've ever had sex with.
schmort: 笨蛋 martial: 军事的 had sex with: 与…做爱
军事法庭也好笨蛋法庭也罢 Leslie Winkle是我上的第五个女人
I mean, for free.
for free: 免费
我是说不要钱的那种
-Rajesh: And plus, you got a rapid prototyper.
plus: 加上

rapid prototyper: 【快速原型机】 rapid: 快速的 prototyper: 原型
别忘了你还得到了快速原型机
That's an expensive, piece of equipment, dude.
expensive: 昂贵的 equipment: 设备 dude: 伙计
老兄那玩意儿可不便宜
-Leonard: And the rest of us have had, our budgets cut to the bone.
the rest: 剩下的 budget: 预算 cut to the bone: 削减 bone: 骨头
而我们的预算经费被剥削了
-Howard: Okay, one way to look at this is, that I'm getting new equipment,
equipment: 设备
看起来好像是我得到了新的仪器
and you're not, and that's unfair.
unfair: 公平
而你们没有这很不公平
But a better way to look at this is that I'm, getting sex and you're not, and that's delightful.
sex: 性行为 delightful: 令人愉快的
但你们换个角度看看就是我和别人上床而你们没有多高兴

[ scene: in Leonard’s parlour,Penny ask for Leonard’s help to have her laptop reparied ]
parlour: 客厅 laptop: 笔记本电脑 repair: 修理

-Penny: The whole thing froze. I, don't know what happened.
froze: 【僵死】,本意冻结,freeze的过去式
不知道怎么搞的完全死机了
-Leonard: Calm down. We'll figure it out.
calm down: 冷静 calm: 平静的 figure it out: 弄明白 figure: 数字
冷静点会有办法的
-Penny: How can I calm down? I'm gonna, lose my whole shopping cart.
I'm gonna: I am going to 的口语表达 shopping cart: 购物手推车 cart: 手推车
我要怎么冷静? 我购物车里的所有东西都没了
That's three hours of picking, out shoes just shot to hell.
pick: 挑选 pick out: 挑选出 shoot to hell: 【见鬼去了】
我花了三个小时选的鞋子就这么没了
-Sheldon: Hello, Penny.,
-Penny: Hello, Sheldon.
你好 Penny 你好 Sheldon
-Sheldon: You're in my spot.
in my spot: 【在我的位置上】 spot: 地点
你占了我的座
-Penny: Are you planning on sitting here?
你打算坐在这儿?
-Sheldon: No, I'm going to the comic book store.
comic book store: 漫画书店 comic: 漫画
没有我打算去漫画书店
-Penny: Then what difference does it make?
那我坐这儿怎么了?
-Sheldon: What difference does It make?,
你坐这儿怎么了?
-Leonard: Here we go.
又来了
-Sheldon: That is my spot.
spot: 【座位】
那是我的座
In an ever-changing world, it, is a single point of consistency.
ever-changing world: 常变得世界 ever-changing: 千变万化的,常变的 single: 单一的 point: 点 consistency: 连续
在这个不断变化的世界中那是唯一一个连续点
If my life were expressed as a function on a, four-dimensional Cartesian coordinate system,
express: 【比作】,原意为表达 function: 功能 four-dimensional: 思维 dimensional: 空间的 Cartesian coordinate system: 笛卡尔坐标系统 Cartesian: 笛卡尔,人名 coordinate: 坐标 system: 系统
如果将我的人生比作四维笛卡尔坐标系里的一个函数
that spot a

t the moment I first sat, on it would be zero-zero-zero-zero.
在我第一次坐上那儿的时候那个座的坐标就是(0,0,0,0)
-Penny: What?
啥意思?
-Leonard: Don't sit in his spot.
spot: 【座位】
别坐他的地儿
-Penny: Fine. Happy?
好吧开心了?
-Sheldon: I'm not unhappy.
我没不开心呀
-Penny: Boy, I love him, but he, is one serious wackadoodle.
serious: 【实在】 原意为严重的 wackadoodle: 【怪里怪气】
我爱他但他实在怪里怪气
-Leonard: Okay, that should do it.
好了应该成了
-Penny: Oh, thank you. You are a lifesaver.
lifesaver: 救命人
哦谢谢救了我的命
-Leonard: That's a lot of shoes you ordered.
order: 订购
你还真定了不少鞋啊
-Penny: Yeah, you know the sad, thing is, it's really not.
可悲的是啥知道不这根本不算多
-Penny: Ooh, is this one of those paintball guns?
paintball gun: 彩弹枪 paintball: 彩弹
哦这就是那彩弹枪?
-Leonard: Yeah. You ought to come, out with us sometime.
Yeah: yes的口语形式 ought to: 应该 come out with: 和…一起出去
是啊找时间一起来玩呗
-Penny: Oh, no, thanks. I'm from Nebraska.
Nebraska: 内布拉斯加州,美国州名
哦不谢了我是内布拉斯加州人
-Penny: When we shoot things, it's because we want to, eat them or make them leave our boyfriends alone.
shoot: 射击 leave alone: 不干涉
我们开枪要么是要吃那玩意要么就是让她们离我们男友远点

[scene: on Howard’s bed, Howard and Lesile…]

-Leslie: Boy, your heart's racing. I, must have really gotten you going.
race: 【心跳很快】,本意为竞赛
哦你心跳很快啊我还真有两下子呢
-Howard: Well, it's partly you, partly, my transient idiopathic arrhythmia.
partly: 部分的 transient idiopaic arrhythmia: 短暂自发性心律不齐 transient: 短暂的 idiopathic: 自发的 arrhythmia: 心律不齐
你只是一部分原因我有短暂自发性心律不齐
-Leslie: Sexy.
sexy: 性感的
性感呦
-Howard: Can I assume that you likewise, found the experience...
assume : 假设 likewise: 同样的
我可不可以说你也觉得这过程...
-Leslie: Satisfactory?
satisfactory: 满意
很满足?
-Howard: That wasn't quite the word I was looking, for, but sure, I'll do this pass-fail.
pass-fail: 及格与不及格计分制
我不是想用这个词不过是的过与不过来衡量蛮好
-Leslie: Hey, are you enjoying, that prototyper I got you?
prototyper: 原型机
嘿那原型机用着还不错吧?
-Howard: Oh, it's great.
哦好极了
Everybody in the Engineering Department is eating their hearts out.
Engineering Department: 工程部 eat their heart out: 【流口水】,悲痛欲绝
工程部的人眼馋得哈喇子都快流出来了
-Leslie: Isn't it nice when your good, fortune makes others miserable?
fortune: 命运 miserable: 悲惨的
你这么好命让别人惨兮兮的感觉不错吧?
-Howard: You know, most people don't ge

t that.
要知道有些人想不通
-Howard’s mother: Howard, I'm home!
Howard 我回来了!
-Howard: Oh, great.
这下好了
-Howard’s mother: Book club was cancelled!
book club: 读书会 club: 俱乐部 cancel: 取消
读书会取消了!
That thing on Phyllis's, neck opened up again!
open up: 【破裂】
Phyllis脖子上那玩意又爆开了!
-Howard: I'm busy, Ma!
我忙着呢妈!
-Howard’s mother: Too busy to help your, mother with her zipper?
help with: 帮忙 zipper: 拉链
忙的没工夫帮你老妈拉拉链了?
-Howard: Don't come in, Ma!
come in: 进来
别进来妈!
-Howard’s mother: Why not?
为啥不?
-Leslie: He's got company!
company: 同伴
有人在呢!
-Howard: Oh, there's the arrhythmia.
arrhythmia: 心律不齐
哦心律不齐了
-Howard’s mother: Is she Jewish?
Jewish: 犹太人
是犹太人不?
-Howard: Are you Jewish?,
你是犹太人吗?
-Leslie: No.
不是
-Howard: Yes!
是!
-Howard’s mother: Okay, then you kids have fun!
kid: 孩子 have fun: 玩得开心点
那你们好好玩吧!
Use protection!
protection: 保护【避孕】
注意防护!

[scene: in Leonard and Sheldon’ house,Leonard manage to clean the sofa.]

-Penny: You think he'll notice?
notice: 注意
他会发现不?
-Leonard: There's a chance.
有可能吧
-Penny: Oh, what are we gonna do?
gonna: going to
我们怎么办呀?
-Leonard: We?
我们?
No, no, you had your chance to be, we for, like, a year and a half now.
不不不一年半啊你本有机会选择"我们"的
Right now, you are "you,", and you are screwed.
screwed: 【完蛋】,喝醉了的,螺丝状的
现在呢你就是"你" 你完蛋了
-Penny: Why do we have to tell him I did it?
干嘛非要告诉他是我干的?
-Leonard: Well, we're not gonna tell him I did it.
gonna: going to
反正不会说是我干的
-Penny: Okay, okay, how about this?
好了好了看这样行不?
We tell him somebody broke in.
break in: 闯入
我们告诉他有人闯进来过
-Leonard: Just to shoot the couch, with a paintball gun?
shoot: 射击 couch: 沙发 paintball gun: 彩弹枪 paintball: 彩弹
就为了用彩弹枪喷沙发?
-Penny: I'm sorry,i buy it. All, those people are on drugs.
be on drug: 【嗑药】 i buy it: 【我会信】 drug: 毒品
抱歉我就会信嗑药的人啥事不干
-Leonard: We could him they wanted the couch, to stay away from their boyfriend.
couch: 沙发 stay away from: 远离
可以跟他说他们想让沙发离他们男朋友远点
-Penny: Okay, fine. What if, we just flip it over?
flip over: 翻过来 flip: 弹,蹦跳
这样吧干脆翻过来呢?
There. Looks fine, right?
好了看着还行是吧?
-Leonard: Mm, butt print. There's, no discernible butt print.
butt: 屁股 print: 印记 discernible: 可辨别的
屁股印记上面没有屁股印记啊
-Penny: Oh, come on.
哦好了啦
There, butt print.
butt print: 屁股印记 butt: 屁股 print: 印记
瞧屁股


-Leonard: It's too small and too... perfect.
perfect: 完美
太小太...完美了
-Penny: Thank you., -
-Leonard: You're welcome.
谢谢不客气
-Penny: Act normal.
normal: 正常
正常点
-Leonard: Sheldon!
How was the comic book store?
cosmic store: 漫画书店
漫画书店怎么样啊?
-Sheldon: Fine. e new issue of Flash is out.
a issue of: 【一期】 Flash: 闪电侠,漫画 out: 出版
挺好新一期的闪电侠出了
-Leonard: Great, great. Did you walk the, whole way? It's a little chilly.
chilly: 寒冷的
真好真好你走着去的? 天有点冷啊
-Sheldon: Koothrappali picked me up.
pick up: 搭车 pick: 挑选
Koothrappali让我搭车了
-Leonard: Isn't that terrific?
terrific: 可怕的
真棒呀
-Leonard: He is such a good friend.
他真是个好朋友
-Leonard: You know what the best, thing about friends is?
你知道做朋友最好的一点是什么吗?
-Sheldon: They don't talk incessantly, for no particular reason.
incessantly: 不断地 particular: 特别的
不会无缘无故说个没完
-Leonard: No, no, friends forgive, the little things.
forgive: 原谅
不不朋友不会计较小事
-Penny: You know, I gotta go, home and wash my hair.
gotta: going to wash: 洗
那啥我回家洗头去哈
-Leonard: Don't you dare, missy.
dare: 敢 missy: 小姐
想都别想小姐
-Sheldon: Hello, fastest man alive.
你好现存速度最快的人
Want to see me read, your entire comic book?
entire: 整个的 comic book: 连环漫画书 comic: 连环漫画
想看我读你整本漫画书不?
Want to see it again?
想再看一遍不?
Something's wrong.
有问题
-Leonard: What do you mean?
啥意思?
-Sheldon: I'm not sure.
说不清
It doesn't feel right.
就是感觉不对
-Leonard: I don't know what you're talking about.
不知道你在说些什么
-Leonard: Oh, that. Penny did that.
哦那个啊 Penny弄的

[scene: in Leonard and Sheldon’ house,the four guys and penny have the lunch.]

-Sheldon: Excuse me.
借过
-Leonard: Why don't you just, eat in your desk chair?
坐写字椅那吃不就好了嘛
-Sheldon: Why don't I just eat in my desk chair?
坐写字椅那吃不就好了嘛?
-Penny: Here we go.
开始了
-Sheldon: That is my desk chair., That is where I work.
那是我写字椅是我工作的地方
I don't eat in my desk chair, and I don't work in my spot.
in my spot: 【在我的位置】
我不在写字椅那吃东西不在我的位置上工作
I work in my desk chair, and eat in my spot.
而是在写字椅工作在我的位置上吃饭
-Leonard: Wackadoodle.
Wackadoodle: 【怪里怪气】
怪里怪气
-Howard: You know, there's kind of an, obvious solution here. Get up.
obvious: 明显的 solution: 解决方案 get up: 起来
要知道有个很容易的解决办法起来
-Howard: There. Problem solved.
solve: 解决
好了解决
Nobody cares where you're, going to sit. You're not crazy.
care: 在意
没人在乎你坐哪

你又不是疯子
-Sheldon: Excuse me, but the, problem is not solved.
solve: 解决
抱歉但问题没解决啊
If your head had been accidentally amputated, and we transplanted a dog's head in its place,
accidentally: 偶然的 amputate: 切断 transplante: 移植
要是你的脑袋意外被割掉了我们把狗脑袋给你移植过去
would that be "problem solved"?
你说"问题解决"了不?
-Leonard: If it were your head, it would be.
要是你的脑袋我看成
-Penny: Sheldon, I am really, really, sorry, but it's only for a week.
Sheldon 我十分十分抱歉但就一周嘛
Can't you be a little bit flexible?
a little bit: 一点点,含否定意义 flexible: 灵活的
你就将就点不行吗?
Yeah, sorry. I didn't, really think that through.
through: 【能起作用】
哦对不起我没想好就开口了
-Sheldon: You claimed it's going to be a week,, but I have no faith in your dry cleaner.
claime: 宣称 faith in: 有信心 dry cleaner: 干洗店,干洗工 cleaner: 清洁工
你说一周就行但我信不过你那干洗工
-Penny: Why not?
为什么?
-Sheldon: Did you notice the sign on his counter?
sign: 【招牌】 counter: 柜台
你注意到他柜台上的招牌没?
He's not a full-time dry cleaner.
full-time: 全职的 dry cleaner: 干洗店
他不是专职干洗工
He also makes keys.
他还是个配钥匙的
-Leonard: Oh, for God's sake, Sheldon.
for god’s sake: 看在老天的份上 sake: 理由
看在老天的份上 Sheldon
-Sheldon: Focus is important.
focus: 集中
办事专注很重要的
Was Michael DeBakey a wedding, planner in between heart transplants?
wedding: 婚礼 planner: 策划 heart transplant: 心脏移植 transplant: 移植
心脏移植专家麦可·德贝基会兼职做婚礼策划员吗?
Did Alexander Fleming, moonlight as a hairdresser?
hairdresser: 美发师
细菌学家亚历山大·弗莱明会兼做美发师吗?
Thanks for discovering penicillin., Now how about we try a bouffant?
discover: 发现 penicillin: 盘尼西林,药名 bouffant: 蓬松的发式
感谢你发现了青霉素现在做个蓬松波浪发型怎样?
-Howard: Ooh, looks like I'm, gonna have sex tonight.
gonna: going to have sex: 做爱 sex: 性行为 tonight: 今晚
看来我今晚要嘿咻了
Hey, baby...
宝贝你好...
-Penny: His right hand is calling him?
他的右手给他打电话了?
-Leonard: No, it's Leslie Winkle., It's a long story.
It's a long story: 说来话长
不是啦是Leslie Winkle 说来话长
-Howard: I'll pick you up in ten minutes.
pick up: 接
我十分钟后去接你
-Howard: Gentlemen, adieu.
adieu: 再见
先生们再会
-Leonard: I thought we were going, to play Halo tonight.
halo: 光晕,一种游戏 tonight: 今夜
我们还得一起玩光晕呢
-Howard: What am I supposed to do, Leonard?
be suppose to: 认为
你说我该怎么做 Leonard?
-Howard: There's a woman out there, anxious to have sex with me.
anxious to: 渴望 have

sex with: 与…做爱
有个女人正饥渴地盼望和我上床呢
-Howard: You understand, right?
你肯定能理解对吧?
-Penny: No. Not at all.
不完全不能
-Howard: Nevertheless, I must depart.
nevertheless: 然而 depart: 启程
不管怎样我得出发了
-Howard: By the way, did I tell you?
对了我告诉过你没有?
Leslie pulled some strings and got me on the research, trip to Geneva to check out the CERN Supercollider.
pull strings: 在幕后操作 pull: 拉 string: 绳 on the trip: 旅行 Geneva: 日内瓦 CERN: 欧洲核子研究委员会 Supercollider: 超级对撞机 check out: 通过考核 check: 核对无误
由于Leslie暗箱操作我能去日内瓦的欧洲物理研究所参观超级超导对撞机了
-Leonard: That's not fair. You're, not even a physicist.
fair: 公平 physicist: 物理学家
这不公平你又不是物理学家
-Howard: Okay, there are two ways, of looking at this...
你可以换个角度看...
-Leonard: Get out., Bye.
Get out: 出去
出去!拜拜

[scene: on Howard’s bed,Howard and Leslie…]

-Leslie: You're improving.
improve: 进步
你有进步了
-Howard: Thank you. It helps when I get, to practice with a real woman.
practice: 练习
谢谢和真正的女人在一起进步快
-Leslie: Hey, listen. Saturday my, sister's getting married.
get married: 结婚
嘿我姐姐周六要结婚了
-Leslie: I want you to come, with me. It's black tie.
black tie: 男子半正式礼服 tie: 领带
我想你跟我一起去是半正式场合
-Howard: Yeah, gee, I'd really rather not.
gee: 快 would rather: 宁可
我还真不太想去
-Leslie: Why not?
为什么?
-Howard: When I go to weddings, it's, to scam on chunky bridesmaids.
wedding: 婚礼 scam: 欺骗 chunky: 矮胖的 bridesmaid: 伴娘
我去婚礼都是去骗胖胖的伴娘的
-Howard: I don't know what I, would do with a date.
date: 约会
不知道带了伴该干点啥
-Leslie: Oh, all right. I understand.
哦好吧能理解
-Howard: Thanks.
谢谢
-Leslie: Hey, I'm really sorry, about that Geneva trip.
Geneva: 日内瓦
日内瓦的事很抱歉
-Howard: What about it?
怎么了?
-Leslie: Oh, didn't you hear?
你没听说?
-Leslie: I had to reduce the number of people, going, and you didn't make the cut.
reduce: 减少 the number of: …的数量 make cut: 【削减】
要削减出行的人数你被选下来了
-Howard: When did that happen?
啥时候的事?
-Leslie: About 12 seconds ago.
大概12秒之前吧
-Howard: Well, hold on. Are you saying if I don't, go to the wedding, I can't go to Geneva?
wedding: 婚礼 Geneva: 日内瓦
等等你是说我不去婚礼就去不了日内瓦?
-Leslie: Actually, I'm trying not to say it.
我就是不想说那么明白嘛
-Howard: Okay, I'm sorry, but that, makes me a little uncomfortable.
uncomfortable: 不舒服
好吧抱歉但我觉得有点不自在
-Leslie: How so?
怎么会?
-Howard: Because it's like you're controllin

g me, with new equipment and research trips.
equipment: 设备 research: 研究 trip: 旅行
感觉你在用新仪器和外出调研控制我
-Leslie: Well, if I weren't controlling you with new equipment, and research trips, then I'd be uncomfortable.
uncomfortable: 不舒服
要是我不用新仪器和外出调研控制你就该换我不自在了
-Howard: How so?
怎么会?
-Leslie: because then we'd be in, like, a real, relationship with feelings and all that crap.
relationship: 关系 crap: 废话
因为那样的话我们就好像真正在交往了
-Howard: So, bottom line, I'm just a, bought-and-paid-for sex toy.
bottom line: 结果 bought-and-paid-for sex toy: 【这里可以理解成鸭子】 bought-and-paid: 【可以交易】 toy: 玩具
那么说到底我就是你摆弄的嘿咻玩偶
-Leslie: No. No, not at all. You're also arm candy.
arm candy: 【伴侣】 candy: 糖果
不才不是你还是个好伴儿
-Leslie: So? What do you think?
怎样? 你怎么想?
-Howard: Hey, Ma, you got to rent me a tux!
rent: 租 tux: 礼服
嘿妈帮我租件礼服!
-Howard’ mother: Right now?
现在?
What kind of sex are, you having up there?
你们在上面玩啥花样呢?

[scene: in Leonard’s house, Sheldon is eating the food.]

-Leonard: Why are you crouching there?
crouch: 蹲
你干嘛蹲在这?
-Sheldon: This is my spot.
spot: 位置
这是我的地儿啊
Where else am I supposed to crouch?
crouch: 蹲
我还能蹲哪?
-Leonard: I don't know. Texas?
Texas: 德克萨斯州,美国州名
不知道德州?
-Penny: Here you go. Fresh from, the cleaners, good as new.
fresh: 新鲜的 cleaner: 干洗房 as: 像
来咯刚拿回来的焕然一新
-Leonard: Really? Great. Sheldon,, look. Good as new.
真的啊? 太好了 Sheldon 看看跟新的一样
-Sheldon: From that key maker, I highly doubt it.
key maker: 配钥匙的人 highly: 非常 doubt: 怀疑
那配钥匙的那儿不敢信
Come on, Sheldon. Just give it a try.
give a try: 尝试
好了啦 Sheldon 试试看嘛
-Sheldon: All right.
好吧
-Penny: There, nice and comfy, cozy. Zero, zero, zero.
comfy: 舒服的 cozy: 惬意的
好了舒适惬意安逸 0 0 0
-Sheldon: There's one more zero.
少了个0
-Sheldon: You forgot the time parameter.
parameter: 参数
你把时间参数忘了
-Penny: Sit on the damn couch.
damn: 该死的 couch: 沙发
坐你的沙发吧
-Sheldon: Nope.
nope: 不是
不对
-Penny: What do you mean, "nope"?, What's wrong with it?
啥意思啊"不对"? 有什么问题?
-Leonard: Nothing, it's what's wrong with him.
没问题有问题的是他
-Penny: It's exactly the same...,
exactly: 正是
完全是同一...
-Leonard: Penny, Penny,I think I know what to do.
我想我知道该怎么办了
-Leonard: Sheldon, I have some bad news.
Sheldon 我有坏消息
-Sheldon: More?
还有啊?
-Leonard: I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
-Leonard: You know the cashew chicken, I get you Monday ni

ghts?
cashew chicken: 腰果鸡丁 cashew: 腰果
记得每周一晚上我给你买的腰果鸡丁吗?
-Sheldon: Yes. From Szechuan Palace.
Szechuan Palace: 川府菜馆 Szechuan: 四川 palace: 宫殿
是的川府菜馆买的嘛
-Leonard: Szechuan Palace closed two years ago.
川府菜馆两年前就关门了
-Sheldon: What? Whe did my cashew, chicken come from?
cashew chicken: 腰果鸡丁
什么? 那我的腰果鸡丁哪来的?
-Leonard: Golden Dragon.
golden: 金色的 dragon: 龙
金龙餐馆
-Sheldon: No.

No, this isn't right.
不这可不对啊
Our food always comes in, Szechuan Palace containers.
container: 容器
我们的菜一直是用川府的餐盒装的
-Leonard: Yeah, well, before they went out of, business, I bought 4,000 containers.
go out of busniess: 倒闭 container: 容器
他们关门前我买了4000个餐盒
-Leonard: I keep them in the trunk of my car.
trunk: 后备箱
放在我车的后备箱里
-Sheldon: But... Oh, this changes everything.
但...一切都变了
-Leonard: I thought that might take, his mind off the cushion.
take the mind off the cushion: 【忘掉垫子】 cushion: 垫子
我觉得可以让他忘了垫子的事
-Sheldon: What's real? What isn't? How can I know?
real: 真的
什么是真的? 什么不是? 我怎么知道?
-Penny: You did make that up, right?
make up: 编造
你瞎编的是吧?
-Leonard: Oh, God, I wish I had.
哦老天我倒希望是
-Sheldon: Leonard?,
-Leonard: Yeah, buddy?
buddy: 伙伴
怎么了伙计
-Sheldon: I still don't like this cushion.
cushion: 垫子
我还是不喜欢这垫子

[scene: in the shed, the four guys and Penny plays the paintball game.]
shed: 小屋 guy: 男人

-Leonard: , Penny, thank you for coming.
好了首先 Penny 谢谢你能来
-Penny: Thanks for the shoes.
鞋谢你了
-Leonard: Penny is an amazing shot. I think we, have a real chance to win this week.
amazing shot: 神枪手 amazing: 令人惊奇的 shot: 射手
Penny是神枪手我看这周我们赢面很大
-Howard: What's the plan?,
计划呢?
-Leonard: Okay. Now, we All Run out.
run out: 逃跑
这样现在我们都跑出去
Sheldon and I will cut to, the left behind these trees.
cut: 【包抄】
Sheldon和我切到左边树后面
Raj, Howard and Leslie flank, to the right behind the rocks.
flank: 侧面 behind the rock: 在石头后 rock: 石头
Raj Howard和Leslie守在右侧石头后
Then we'll all have a great view as Penny, runs out and kills everyone else in sight.
have a view: 【能看到的】 view: 视野 run out: 跑出 in sight: 看得见 sight: 眼界
Penny出来将视线中的敌人一举歼灭时我们将有非常好的视线
-Sheldon: Just one thing before we start.
开战前还有一件事
-Leonard: What is it, Sheldon?
什么事 Sheldon?
-Penny: What the hell?
What the hell: (表示不在乎、无可奈何、气恼、不耐烦等)究竟,到底
搞什么啊?
-Sheldon: That was for my cushio

n.
cushion: 垫子
这下是为了我的垫子
-Leonard: Sheldon, Penny was our only hope.
Sheldon Penny是我们唯一的希望
-Sheldon: I'm sorry, Leonard. But revenge, is a dish best served cold.
revenge is a dish best served cold: 【报仇就要冷不及防,俚语】revenge: 报仇 dish: 菜 serve: 服务
抱歉 Leonard 但报仇就要冷不及防
-Penny: Screw that.
screw: 【去你的】,原意为拧
去你的
-Sheldon: She can't shoot me. She's dead.
她不能打我的她死了呀
-Leonard: He's right. You can't.
他说的对你不能开枪
-Sheldon: Well, if we're going to, descend into anarchy...
descend into: 陷入 descend: 向下去 anarchy: 混乱
要是真想混乱下去的话...
-Howard: Okay, see you.
see you: see you later 的省略,再见
好吧再见
-Leonard: Where are you going?
你们去哪?
-Leslie: Surrender, then Denny's.,
surrender: 投降
投降然后去Denny's餐馆吃饭
End


相关文档
最新文档