【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第一集

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

中央咖啡馆

这没什么好说的

There's nothing to tell!

他不过是我的同事

He's just some guy I work with!

少来了你们都在约会了

C'mon, you're going out with the guy!

这个男人一定有什么问题

There's gotta be something wrong with him!

他是驼背吗戴着假发的驼背

So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece? 等等他吃粉笔吗

Wait, does he eat chalk?

我只是不想你

Just, 'cause, I don't want her to go through

重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙

what I went through with Carl

拜托各位放松点这甚至不算是约会

Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date.

只不过是两个人出去吃个饭

It's just two people going out to dinner

而且不会上床

and not having sex.

听起来像是和我约会

Sounds like a date to me.

于是我回到了高中学校

Alright, so I'm back in high school,

我站在食堂中间

I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria

然后发现自己全身赤裸

and I realize I am totally naked.

噢做过那种梦

Oh, yeah. Had that dream.

然后我低下头看见那里有一部

Then I look down, and I realize there's a phone

大哥大

there.

-那话儿变成了 -没错

- Instead of...? - That's right.

-这种梦倒从未做过 -没有

- 《比利别逞英雄》 70年代反战歌曲

还有个问题

Y'know, here's the thing.

就算我鼓足了勇气想约个女人出来

Even if I could get it together enough to- to ask a woman out,... 我又能约谁呢

who am I gonna ask?

不可思议吧

Isn't this amazing?

我这辈子从没泡过咖啡

I mean, I have never made coffee before in my entire life.

-真不可思议 -恭喜你了

- That is amazing. - Congratulations.

既然你现在正进入角色

While you're on a roll

有没有想做个煎蛋卷之类的东西

If you feel like you have to make a Western omelet or something.. 不过事实上我还不太饿

Although actually I'm really not that hungry...

-早安 -早安

- Morning. - Good morning.

-早安 -早安保罗

- Morning. - Morning, Paul.

-你好保罗 -嗨保罗是吧

- Hello, Paul. - Hi, Paul, is it?

-谢谢太感谢你了 -不要这样

- Thank you. Thank you so much. - Stop.

晚点联系

We'll talk later.

谢谢你

Yeah. Thank you.

那还不叫真正的约会

That wasn't a real date?!

那你真正的约会到底要干些什么

What the hell do you do on a real date?

-闭嘴把桌子抬回去 -好啦

- Shut up, and put my table back. - Okayyy! 好了孩子们我必须上班去了

All right, kids, I gotta get to work.

但如果我不输入那些数字

If I don't input those numbers...

也没什么关系

it doesn't make much of a difference...

你们大伙儿都有工作

So, like, you guys all have jobs?

对我们都有工作

Yeah, we all have jobs.

这样才有钱买东西

See, that's how we buy stuff.

对我是个演员

Yeah, I'm an actor.

你演过什么我看过吗

Wow! Would I have seen you in anything? 难说大部分范围都挺小的

I doubt it. Mostly regional work.

相关文档
最新文档