西餐厅日常服务用语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Useful Sentences for Coffee shop Service
咖啡厅服务常用语
1.Greeting 迎客
❑Good morning/afternoon/evening.早上/中午/晚上好!
❑How are you/ How do you do! 您好!
❑Welcome to Summit café. / Welcome back 欢迎光临!.
❑Nice to see you again.很高兴再次见到您!
❑How many people? 几位呢?
❑How many people are there in your party? 请问您一共几位呢?
❑Do you have a reservation? 您有预定吗?
❑Have you made / got a reservation? 您有预定吗?
❑My name’s ________, I’m happy to be your waiter/waitress today.
我叫***,很高兴今天为您服务!
2.Seating the guest 引客入座
❑This way, please! /Gould you please step this way! 这边请。

❑ Would you follow me, please? 请跟我来!
❑Would you like smoking or non-smoking area? 您想坐吸烟区还是不吸烟区呢?
❑Would you like this table? 这张台好吗?
❑Which table do you prefer? 您喜欢坐哪呢
❑Have a seat, please. 请坐!
❑Please take your seat, please. 您请坐!
❑Is this table all right? 这张台可以吗?
❑I think by the window table have be a good view. 我想靠窗的位有很好的风景
❑Are you satisfied with this table? 这张台您还满意吗?
3.Present the menu 递餐牌
❑Here’s your menu & drink list, please. 这是您的餐牌和酒水单。

❑Please take your time. I’ll come back later. 您慢慢看,我一会就回来。

❑Our daily special is __________________.我们今天的特别推荐是***
4.Taking order 点单
❑May I take your order? 我可以帮您点单了吗?
❑Are you ready to order? 您准备好点单了吗?
❑May I repeat your order? 我可以重复您的点单吗?
-Simple order: So, you ordered ___________________________(简单的)您点的是*** -Large orders: For this lady, you ordered ___________________.(复杂的单)这位小姐要的是***
❑Is that all? 是吗?
❑Just a minute, please. /Wait a moment, please! 请稍等!
❑Am I correct / right? 我重复的对吗?
❑Thank you. 谢谢!
❑Would you like anything else? 您还要点其它的吗?
❑May I suggest some dessert for you? 我可以为您推荐一些甜品吗?
❑May I suggest some red wine with your steak! 来点红酒配您的牛扒吧!
❑Would you like some drink first? 先来点喝的吧?
❑Maybe some coffee after your dessert or main course. 您餐后或甜品后来点咖啡吧!
❑Your dish will be ready at about 20 minutes. 您点的菜肴会在20分钟后送到。

❑Today recommend . 今天的特别推荐是***
❑How about .来点***吧!
5.Serve drink / food 服务酒水及食物
❑Excuse me, sir / madam. 打扰,先生/女士
❑Would you like something to drink? 您想喝点什么饮料呢?
❑Here’s your _________. Please enjoy it. 这是您的***,请慢用!
❑Would you like one more _________? 要再来一点吗?
❑Is this the wine you ordered? 这是您要的红酒吗!
❑May I open it for you? 我可以打开了吗?
❑Would you like to taste it? 您要先尝一下吗?
❑Is this good? How about the taste? 还可以吗?/味道如何?
❑May I pour it / the wine for you now? 我帮您倒上吧!
❑Is it enough? 够了吗?
❑May I refill it for you? 帮您加上吧!
❑This dish /plate / bowl / cup / is very hot, please be careful 菜/碟子/碗/杯子较热您小心。

.
❑May I serve it for you? 我可以上菜了吗?
❑You’re welcome. 不用客气!
❑My pleasure. 这是我应该做的!
❑I’m very glad to do that. 很高兴为您服务!
❑Certainly, sir/madam. 当然,先生/女士!
❑May I clear the plate? 我可以帮您清理了吗!
❑May I remove it for you now? 我可以为您拿走它了吧!
❑Have you finished your __________________? 您用完了吗?
❑May I take it away? 我可以拿走了吗!
❑Is everything to you satisfaction tonight?今晚您对一切都还满意吗?
6.Present and settle guest check 买单
❑Excuse me, sir/madam. Here is your bill, please. 这是您的帐单。

❑Here’s ________________ (amount).共***
❑Would you sign your name here please? 请您在这签名!
❑Please sign your name in the capital letter! 请签正楷名!
❑May I see your room card please? 请出示您的房卡!
❑Could you please show me your welcome card / ID card? 您请出示房卡/身份证
❑Thank you, sir / madam.多谢!
❑Just moment / a minute, please. 请稍等!
❑I’ll be right back with your change. 马上给您找零钱!
❑Here’s your change / invoice / receipt.这是您的零钱/发票/收据。

❑Thank you for your waiting/time. 谢谢您(的等候)!
❑I’m sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉让您久等了。

❑I’m terribly sorry.很抱歉!
❑We will give you a table as soon as possible. 我们会尽快为您安排座位。

❑I’m afraid you can not sign to room / city ledge. Would you please mind pay in cash or by credit card? 您的房帐/公司账已经停签,您可以付现金或者信用卡吗?
❑I’m afraid we can not accept foreign currency / traveler check. Would you please exchange it at Front Office?我们不收外币/旅行支票,您可以去前台兑换。

❑I’m afraid your credit card is not valid 您的信用卡恐怕不可以支付。

❑One HK dollar in cash is equivalent to xxx Yuan RBM. 一港元等于xxx人民币。

❑Here is your change. 这是您的找零。

❑I t’s very kind of you! 您真是太好了!
7.Thanks for guest 送客
❑ Thank you for coming and hope to see you again. 谢谢您的光临,希望再次见到您!
❑We look forward to seeing you again! 盼望您再次光临!
❑I hope to serving you again!希望下次还能够为您服务!
❑How is your food/drink? 您觉得您用餐还愉快吗!(食物/饮品如何)
❑Hope you sleep well. 祝你做个好梦。

相关文档
最新文档