魔发奇缘(中英文台词对照)

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

-=THE LAST FANTASY=- 荣誉出品本字幕仅供学习交流,严禁用于商业途径
-=TLF字幕组=- 翻译:kelvinlang 校对:maylcuna
FLYNN: This is the story of how I died. 这是一个关于我如何老去的故事
But don't worry, this is a fun story, and the truth is, it isn't even mine.
但是别担心,这个故事很好玩事实上,也算不上是我的故事
This is the story of a girl named Rapunzel.
这是关于一个叫长发公主的女孩的故事And it starts with the sun.
我们先从太阳说起
Once upon a time, a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens.
很久以前,一抹阳光从天空坠落
And from this small drop of sun grew a magic golden flower.
在它落下的地方,长出了一朵金色的魔花
It had the ability to heal the sick and injured.
它能治愈疾病和伤痛
Oh, you see that old woman over there? You might want to remember her.
看到那边的老婆婆了吗?一定要记住她She's kind of important.
她是这里的关键人物
Centuries passed
几个世纪之后
and a hop, skip and a boat ride away there grew a kingdom.
周围逐渐形成了一个王国The kingdom was ruled by a beloved king and queen.
这个国家的国王和王后深受人民爱戴
And the queen was about to have a baby.
王后怀孕了
But she got sick.
但是却得了重病
Really sick.
非常严重
She was running out of time,
她时日无多
and that's when people start to look for a miracle.
这时候人们开始寻找奇迹
Or in this case, a magic golden flower. 在这个故事里,就是魔花
Ah! I told you she'd be important.
对吧!我跟你提过她很重要的
Instead of sharing the sun's gift,
并不是所有人都乐意分享上天的礼物
this woman, Mother Gothel, hoarded its healing power
这个女巫葛朵更喜欢独享它的魔力
and used it to keep herself young for hundreds of years.
她要让自己永葆青春
And all she had to do was sing a special song.
她要做的只是唱一首特别的歌(SINGING) Flower, gleam and glow
魔花闪烁
Let your power shine
借汝之力
Make the clock reverse
闪回时间
Bring back what once was mine
还我容颜
What once was mine
再次无瑕
FLYNN: You get the gist. She sings to it, she turns young. Creepy, right?
你看到了,她对着花唱歌然后就变年轻了,很诡异,对吧?
(VOICES APPROACHING)
We found it!
找到了!
FLYNN: The magic of the golden flower healed the queen.
金色魔花治愈了王后
A healthy baby girl, a princess was born, with beautiful golden hair.
公主平安落地,她有着完美的金发
(BAB Y COOING HAPPILY) (CHUCKLING)
(COOING)
(LAUGHING SOFTLY)
FLYNN: I'll give you a hint, that's Rapunzel.
给各位看官一个小提示这就是之后的长发公主
(GIGGLES) To celebrate her birth,
为给公主庆生
the king and queen launched a flying lantern into the sky.
国王和王后向天空放了一盏孔明灯(PEOPLE CHEERING)
And for that one moment, everything was perfect.
至现在为止,一切都还安然无事
And then that moment ended.
好时光总是很短
(SINGING) Flower, gleam and glow
魔花闪烁
Let your power shine
借汝之力
Make the clock...
闪回时…
(GASPS)
(RAPUNZEL CRYING)
FLYNN: Gothel broke into the castle, stole the child,
葛朵闯入城堡,抢走了孩子
and just like that, gone!
就像这样,逃走了!
The kingdom searched and searched, but they could not find the princess. 整个王国上下都在寻找公主,却一直无果For deep within the forest, in a hidden tower,
因为在隐藏森林深处的一座高塔中Gothel raised the child as her own.
葛朵独自将孩子抚养长大了
RAPUNZEL: (SINGING) Save what has been lost
闪回时间
Bring back what once was mine
还我容颜
What once was mine
再次无瑕
FLYNN: Gothel had found her new magic flower,
葛朵找到了一朵新的魔“花”
but this time, she was determined to keep it hidden.
这次,她决心要将她藏好
Why can't I go outside?
为什么我不能出去呢?
The outside world is a dangerous place, 外面的世界很危险
filled with horrible, selfish people.
到处都是可怕自私的人们
You must stay here, where you're safe. 你得留在这里,只有这里是安全的
Do you understand, flower?
明白了吗,小花儿?
Yes, Mommy.
知道了,妈妈
FLYNN: But the walls of that tower could not hide everything.
但高塔之墙无法阻挡住一切
Each year, on her birthday,
每年在她生日的时候
the king and queen released thousands of lanterns into the sky 国王和王后都会放飞数千盏孔明灯
in hope that one day their lost princess would return.
希望有一天能够明珠复还(WHIMPERS)
Ha!
哈!
Hmm.

Well, I guess Pascal's not hiding out here.
看来帕斯卡没躲这里(SNIGGERING)
- Gotcha! - (SCREAMS)
抓到你了!
(PANTS)
That's 22 for me. How about 23 out of 45?
我已经22胜了哦,要不咱们改成45战23胜吧?
Okay. Well, what do you want to do?
好吧,那你准备怎么办?(SQUEAKS)
Yeah. I don't think so. I like it in here, and so do you.
不,我觉得不行,我喜欢在这儿,你也是Oh, come on, Pascal. It's not so bad in there.
拜托,帕斯卡,这里也没那么差了(SINGING) Seven a.m., the usual morning lineup
清晨七点,惯例整装行动
Start on the chores And sweep till the floor's all clean
做家务,先扫地
Polish and wax, do laundry and mop and shine up
拖地,打蜡,洗衣服,统统擦干净
Sweep again and by then it's, like, 7: 15 再来一次,等到7:15
And so I'll read a book Or maybe two or three
我会去看本书或者两三本
I'll add a few new paintings to my gallery 画幅新作品,放在我的画廊
I'll play guitar and knit and cook and basically
我会弹吉他,做女红,烧饭,还有最重要的Just wonder when will my life begin?
幻想我的新生活新生活
Then after lunch it's puzzles and darts and baking
午饭过后是拼图时间,我还射飞镖,烤东西Papier-màché, a bit of ballet and chess 做做手工,跳跳芭蕾,来盘象棋
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle-making 制陶器,玩腹语,做蜡烛
Then I'll stretch, maybe sketch Take a climb, sew a dress
来个伸展运动,再来个素描爬个高,缝个裙子
And I'll reread the books If I have time to spare
再温习读过的书,如果还有时间I'll paint the walls some more I'm sure there's room somewhere
我就再画些壁画一定还有空地方可以放得下
And then I'll brush and brush and brush and brush my hair
然后我梳梳梳头发
Stuck in the same place I've always been 每天在同一个地方
And I'll keep wondering and wondering and wondering and wondering
开始想啊想啊想
When will my life begin?
我的未来何时才能开始?
Tomorrow night
明晚
the lights will appear
孔明灯又将照亮夜空
Just like they do
就像以前的
on my birthday each year
每个生日一样
What is it like
当它们齐聚夜空
out there where they glow
外面会是什么样子
Now that I'm older
现在的我已经长大
Mother might just let me go
妈妈也许会让我出去
Wow! I could get used to a view like this. 哇!这里太美了
Rider, come on!
瑞德,快点儿!
Hold on. Yep. I'm used to it. Guys, I want a castle.
等等,没错,我爱死这里了哥们儿,我想要座城堡
We do this job, you can buy your own castle.
做完这票,你可以自己买一座(SNEEZES)
- Hay fever? - Yeah.
- 花粉过敏?- 嗯
Huh?
啥?
Wait! Hey, wait!
等等!嘿,站住!
Can't you picture me in a castle of my own? Because I certainly can.
你能想象我未来的城堡吗?我可以
All the things we've seen, and it's only 8:00 in the morning!
这么美的景色,一切才刚开始呢!Gentlemen, this is a very big day!
先生们,今天是个大日子!
(SIGHS) This is it! This is a very big day, Pascal.
是啊!今天是个大日子,帕斯卡(CHUCKLES) I'm finally going to do it. I'm going to ask her.
我今天一定要求她让我出去
- GOTHEL: Rapunzel! - (GASPS)
长发公主
Let down your hair!
把你的头发放下来吧!
It's time!
就是现在!
I know, I know. Come on. Don't let her see you.
来了,来了,快躲起来,别让她瞧见Rapunzel! I'm not getting any younger down here!
宝贝!我都要等老了!
Coming, Mother!
来了,妈妈!
(GRUNTING)
(PANTING) Hi. Welcome home, Mother. 欢迎回来,妈妈
(EX CLAIMS) Rapunzel, how you manage to do that
姑娘,你是怎样日复一日地
every single day without fail.
都坚持下来的呢?
It looks absolutely exhausting, darling. 你看上去太累了,宝贝
Oh, (CHUCKLES) it's nothing.
哈,这没什么的
Then I don't know why it takes so long. 那我不明白了,怎么让我等那么久
(LAUGHS) Oh, darling, I'm just teasing. 喔,亲爱的,我开玩笑的(CHUCKLES)
All right.
好吧
So, Mother, as you know tomorrow is a very big day...
妈妈,你知道明天很重要…
Rapunzel, look in that mirror.
宝贝,快看看镜子
You know what I see?
看到什么了吗?
I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady.
我看见一个强大自信,又漂亮的年轻姑娘Oh, look, you're here, too. (LAUGHS) 哎,看,原来你也在镜子里面
I'm just teasing. Stop taking everything so seriously.
开玩笑而已,别这么严肃嘛
Okay. So, Mother, as I was saying, tomorrow is...
妈妈,我刚才说到哪儿了,明天是…Rapunzel, Mother's feeling a little
run-down.
乖女儿,妈妈今天有点累
Would you sing for me, dear? Then we'll talk.
给我唱唱歌吧,亲爱的?我们之后再聊
Oh! Of course, Mother.
好嘞,妈妈(QUICKLY) Flower, gleam and glow Let your power shine
魔花闪烁,借汝之力
Make the clock reverse Bring back what once was mine
闪回时间,还我容颜
Heal what has been hurt Change the Fates' design
抚平伤口,改变命运
Save what has been lost Bring back what once was mine
寻回逝去,换回新生
- Rapunzel! - So, Mother,
- 怎么唱这么快!- 唱完了,妈
earlier I was saying tomorrow is a big day, and you didn't respond.
刚才我说明天很重要,但你没反应
So, I'm just going to tell you, it's my birthday! (LAUGHS)
明天是我生日啊!
- Ta-da! - No, no, no. Can't be.
- 噹噹!- 不对,不对,不可能
I distinctly remember. Your birthday was last year.
我很清楚记得,去年你过过生日了
That's the funny thing about birthdays. They're kind of an annual thing.
这才是生日啊,每年都有一次哦(SIGHS)
Mother, I'm turning 18, and I wanted to ask...
妈妈,我就要成年了,这次我想要…
(SIGHS) What I really want for this birthday...
我真正想要的生日礼物…
Actually what I wanted for quite a few birthdays now...
我都想了好多年了…
Rapunzel, please, stop with the mumbling.
宝贝儿,拜托,别老是嘟嘟囔囔的
You know how I feel about the mumbling. Blah-blah-blah-blah.
你知道我最烦这个的了,叽叽咕咕的
It's very annoying! I'm just teasing. You're adorable.
烦死了!我就是说着玩儿的,真是傻丫头I love you so much, darling.
我非常爱你,亲爱的
(PASCAL SQUEAKS)
(EX CLAIMS) I want to see the floating lights.
我想去看孔明灯
(CHUCKLES) What?
啥?
I was hoping you would take me to see the floating lights.
我想你带我去看孔明灯
Oh! You mean the stars.
哦!你说那些星星吗?
That's the thing.
就是那个
I've charted stars, and they're always constant.
我画了星象图,星星是一成不变的But these, they appear every year on my birthday, Mother.
但这些,它们每年在我生日的时候出现,妈妈
Only on my birthday.
只在我生日那晚
And I can't help but feel like they're meant for me.
我老是觉得它们是为我特意准备的
I need to see them, Mother.
我要去看它们,妈妈
And not just from my window, in person. 不是从窗户里,而是亲身去感受
I have to know what they are.
我想知道它们是什么
You want to go outside? (SCOFFS) Why, Rapunzel...
你想要出去?为什么,女儿…(SINGING) Look at you, as fragile as a flower
看看你,就是温室里的一朵小花
Still a little sapling, just a sprout
才刚刚发芽呢
You know why we stay up in this tower 你知道我们为何隐居高塔
- I know, but... - That's right.
- 我知道,但是…- 没错
To keep you safe and sound, dear
为了保护你,亲爱的
Guess I always knew this day was coming
我早就知道,这一天早晚会来
Knew that soon you'd want to leave the nest
迟早你会想一个人出去闯荡
Soon but not yet
就快了,但现在还不行
Shh! Trust me, pet
我们不谈了!相信我,亲爱的
Mother knows best
妈妈是最好的老师
(HATCH THUDDING CLOSED)
Mother knows best Listen to your mother
妈妈是最好的老师,听妈妈的话(SCREAMS)
It's a scary world out there
外面的世界太可怕
Mother knows best
妈妈是最好的老师
(GRUNTING)
One way or another Something will go wrong
一步走错,后悔莫及
I swear
我保证
Ruffians, thugs, poison ivy, quicksand 恶棍,流氓,毒草,流沙
Cannibals and snakes, the plague
食人族,毒蛇,瘟疫
- No! - Yes.
- 不!- 没错Also large bugs Men with pointy teeth 大虫子,尖牙的吸血鬼
And stop! No more, you'll just upset me 算了!不说了,你会让我难过
Mother's right here Mother will protect you
妈妈在这里,妈妈保护你
Darling, here's what I suggest
亲爱的,听妈妈的话
Skip the drama Stay with Mama
停止幻想,陪着妈妈
Mother knows best
妈妈是最好的老师
(LAUGHS)
Mother knows best Take it from your mumsy
妈妈是最好的老师,妈妈保护你
On your own, you won't survive
靠自己,你将无法生存
Sloppy, underdressed Immature, clumsy 拖沓的裙子,幼稚,笨拙
Please, they'll eat you up alive
那些人会生吞活剥了你
Gullible, naive Positively grubby
轻信,天真,娇小可人
Ditsy and a bit... Well, hmm, vague
笨拙…还有迷迷糊糊的
Plus, I believe, getting kind of chubby 另外,我觉得还有点婴儿肥
I'm just saying 'cause I wuv you
这么说是因为我爱你
Mother understands Mother's here to help you
妈妈最懂你,妈妈在帮你
All I have is one request
我只有一个要求
- Rapunzel? - Yes?
- 宝贝在听吗?- 啊?
Don't ever ask to leave this tower again. 不要再说离开这座塔了
Yes, Mother.
好的,妈妈
Oh.
I love you very much, dear.
我太爱你了,亲爱的
I love you more.
我更爱你
I love you most.
我最爱你
(SINGING) Don't forget it
不要忘记我说的话
You'll regret it
否则你会抱憾终身
Mother knows best
妈妈是最好的老师
Ta-ta! I'll see you in a bit, my flower!
噹噹,我过一会儿再来看你,亲爱的
I'll be here.
我在这儿等你回来(PANTING)
(GASPS)
Oh, no.
哦,天哪
No, no, no, no, no. This is bad. This is very, very bad.
天哪,天哪,天哪,麻烦了,这下麻烦大了This is really bad.
这下捅大篓子了
They just can't get my nose right.
他们老是把我的鼻子画得这么难看
Who cares?
你现在还管这个?
It's easy for you to say. You guys look amazing.
站着说话不腰疼,你俩画得那么帅(HORSES NEIGHING) (PANTING)
All right. Okay. Give me a boost and I'll pull you up.
快,这样,托我上去,然后我拉你们Give us the satchel first.
先把包给我们
(EX CLAIMS)
I just...
什么?我就是…
I can't believe that after all we've been through together, you don't trust me? 不敢相信我们一起患难,你们却还不相信我?
Ouch.
好吧
(GRUNTING)
Now help us up, pretty boy!
现在拉我们上去,帅哥!
Sorry, my hands are full.
不好意思,我没手了
What?
什么?
Rider!
瑞德!
(EX CLAIMS)
Retrieve that satchel at any cost!
我们一定要把那个包抢回来的!SOLDIERS: Yes, sir!
是,长官!
(NEIGHING)
(GRUNTS)
(GASPS)
We got him now, Maximus.
我们要抓住他了,马克西姆(GRUNTS)
(URGES HORSE)
(LAUGHS)
(SNORTS)
(GRUNTS) Come on, fleabag! Forward! 快,畜生!冲啊!
No. No!
不,不行!
Stop it! Stop it! Give it to me! Give me that!
不准动!停下!给我!还给我!Ha!
哈!
(CRACKING) (NEIGHING IN ALARM)
- (SCREAMS) - (NEIGHS) (SPITS)
(SNIFFING)
(EX CLAIMS) (MAXIMUS NEIGHING) (SNORTS)
(NICKERS) (GRUNTING) (PANTING)
Alone at last.
总算躲过一劫(CLANGING) (SQUEALS)
Huh.
(GASPS SOFTLY)
- Huh? - (GASPS) (CLANGING) (GRUNTING) (PANTING) (GRUNTING)
(EX CLAIMS)
Hmm.
(CHUCKLING CONTENTEDLY) (SQUEALS) (GRUNTING)
Huh?
Okay, okay, okay. I've got a person in my closet.
好吧,好吧,好吧,我衣柜里藏了个人
I've got a person in my closet.
衣柜里面有个人(ENUNCIATING) I've got a person in my closet!
我衣柜里面有个人!(CHUCKLES)
Too weak to handle myself out there, huh, Mother?
谁说我没法独立啊,妈妈?
Well, tell that to my frying pan.
跟我的平底锅念叨去吧
(GROANS)
Huh?
呃?
Hmm.
Hmm.
- GOTHEL: Rapunzel! - (GASPS) Oh!
- 我回来啦!- 来啦!
Let down your hair!
把你头发放下来!
One moment, Mother!
马上,妈妈!
I have a big surprise!
我要给你个惊喜!
Uh... I do, too!
这么巧…我也有!Ooh, I bet my surprise is bigger!
但是我的惊喜肯定更大哦!(SOFTLY) I seriously doubt it.
真的吗?我可不信
I brought back parsnips. I'm going to make hazelnut soup for dinner.
我带了防风草,做你最喜欢的榛子汤
Your favourite. Surprise!
你最喜欢的,高兴吧!
Well, Mother, there's something I want to tell you.
好吧,妈妈,我要跟你说件事
Oh, Rapunzel, you know I hate leaving you after a fight.
又来了,乖女儿,我不想跟你吵架Especially when I've done absolutely nothing wrong.
尤其在我没做错任何事的时候
I've been thinking a lot about what you said earlier.
我很仔细地考虑了你之前说的话
I hope you're not still talking about the stars.
你不会又想重提看星星的事吧
"Floating lights," and, yes, I'm leading up to that.
是“孔明灯”,没错,就是这个Because I really thought we dropped the issue, sweetheart.
我以为这个问题已经不存在了,宝贝
No, Mother, I'm just saying,
不是,妈妈,我想说的是
you think I'm not strong enough to handle myself out there.
你觉得我太柔弱,不能独立
Oh, I know you're not strong enough to handle yourself out there.
呵呵,亲爱的,你确实是这样
- But if you just... - We're done talking about this.
- 但如果你…- 这事我们已经讨论过了
- Trust me! I know what I'm... - Rapunzel. - 相信我!我知道自己…- 好了,乖女儿- Oh, come on! - Enough with the lights! - 噢,拜托!- 说够多了!
You are not leaving this tower! Ever!
你不准出塔!永远都不许!(GROANS) Great. Now I'm the bad guy. 你满意了,我现在是彻彻底底的大坏人了All I was going to say, Mother, is that... 其实我想说的是,妈妈…
I know what I want for my birthday now. 我想好要什么生日礼物了
And what is that?
你想要什么?
New paint.
新颜料
The paint made from the white shells you once brought me.
你给我买的那种带白贝壳的
That is a very long trip, Rapunzel. Almost three days' time.
那太远了,将近要三天的路程啊I just thought it was a better idea than the stars.
我只是觉得这个礼物比星星好点儿(SIGHS)
You'll be all right on your own?
你自己一个人没问题吧?
I know I'm safe as long as I'm here.
我在这里再安全不过了
GOTHEL: I'll be back in three days' time. 那我三天之后回来
I love you very much, dear.
我非常爱你,亲爱的
RAPUNZEL: I love you more.
我更爱你
GOTHEL: I love you most.
我最爱你
(BREATHES DEEPLY)
Okay.
好吧
Huh.
(SQUEAKING)
(EX CLAIMS)
Huh? What...
啊?什么…
(GRUNTING)
FLYNN: Is this hair?
难道这些是头发?
Struggling... Struggling is pointless.
挣扎…挣扎也是没有意义的
Huh?
啊?
(RAPUNZEL CLAMBERING DOWN)
I know why you're here, and I'm not afraid of you.
我知道你什么来头,我不怕你
What?
啥?
Who are you? And how did you find me? 你是谁?你怎么找到我的?(STAMMERING SOFTLY) (ENUNCIATING) Who are you, and how did you find me?
你是谁,怎么找到我的?
(CLEARS THROAT)
I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you.
我不知道你是谁,到这里也不是为了找你But may I just say...
我只能说…
Hi.

How you doing? The name's Flynn Rider. 你好吗?我叫福林·瑞德
How's your day going? Huh?
你最近怎么样?
(GRUNTS IN CONFUSION)
Who else knows my location, Flynn Rider?
还有谁知道我在这儿,福林·瑞德?- All right, blondie. - Rapunzel.
- 好了,金发美女- 我叫长发公主Gesundheit. Here's the deal.
祝您身体健康,事情是这样的
I was in a situation, gallivanting through the forest.
我当时在林子里瞎逛
I came across your tower and...
无意间发现这个塔…
Oh! Oh, no.
然后,天哪,不会吧
Where is my satchel?
我的背包呢?
I've hidden it. Somewhere you'll never find it.
我藏起来了,你找不到的
It's in that pot, isn't it?
就在那个罐子里,对吧?(CLANGING)
(GROANING)
Huh?
啊?
(EX CLAIMS) Would you stop that?
你能不能别这样?
Now it's hidden where you'll never find it.
这次我把背包藏在你绝对找不到的地方So, what do you want with my hair? To cut it?
你想把我的头发怎么样?剪下来吗?
- What? - Sell it?
- 啥?- 卖钱吗?
No! Listen, the only thing I want to do with your hair
不是!听着,我唯一可能需要你头发的地方is to get out of it, literally.
是想离开这里,就是字面上的意思You...
你…
Wait. You don't want my hair?
等下,你不是想要我的头发?
Why on earth would I want your hair? 我为什么要你的头发?
Look, I was being chased, I saw a tower, I climbed it.
听着,我被人追,看见这塔就爬上来了End of story.
就这些
(STAMMERING) You're telling the truth? 你说的是真的?
Yes!
没错!
Hmm.
(GROWLING)
(GROWLING)
(SQUEAKING)
(WHISPERING) I know. I need someone to take me.
我知道,也许正好可以跟他出塔- (SQUEAKING) - I think he's telling the truth, too.
我也觉得他说的是实话
He doesn't have fangs. But what choice do I have?
他不是吸血鬼啊,我又能怎么办呢?(SIGHS)
Okay, Flynn Rider, I'm prepared to offer you a deal.
好吧,福林·瑞德,咱们做个交易吧
- Deal? - Look this way.
- 交易?- 看这里
(EX CLAIMING)
Do you know what these are?
你知道这些是什么吗?
You mean the lantern thing they do for the princess?
你说的是他们为公主放的孔明灯?Lanterns? I knew they weren't stars.
孔明灯?我就知道不是星星
Well, tomorrow evening,
好吧,明晚
they will light the night sky with these lanterns.
他们又会用灯笼点亮夜空
You will act as my guide, take me to these lanterns,
你给我当向导,带我去看灯
and return me home safely.
然后再把我安全送回家
Then, and only then, will I return your satchel to you.
然后我就把包还给你
That is my deal.
你觉得怎么样?
Yeah.
这个啊
(GRUNTING)
No can do.
没门儿
Unfortunately the kingdom and I aren't exactly simpatico at the moment,
非常不幸,那个国王和我的关系很不…“和谐”so I won't be taking you anywhere.
所以我哪里都不能带你去
Something brought you here, Flynn Rider.
是上天带你来这儿的,福林·瑞德
Call it what you will,
你怎么说都行
- fate, destiny... - A horse.
- 天数,命运…- 是一匹马
So I have made the decision to trust you. 所以我选择相信你
A horrible decision, really.
这可不是什么好主意,真心这么觉得
But trust me when I tell you this.
但是相信我的话
You can tear this tower apart brick by brick,
哪怕你把这个塔给拆了
but without my help, you will never find your precious satchel.
没我的帮助,你绝对找不到你那宝贝包的(CLEARS THROAT)
Let me get this straight.
直说吧
I take you to see the lanterns, bring you back home,
我带你去看孔明灯,再送你回家
and you'll give me back my satchel?
然后你把包还给我?
I promise.
我保证
And when I promise something, I never, ever break that promise.
决不食言
- Ever. - (SQUEAKS IN AGREEMENT)
绝对
All right, listen. I didn't want to have to do this,
好吧,听着,这事并不是非做不可
but you leave me no choice.
但我别无选择
Here comes the smoulder.
我很生气
This is kind of an off day for me. This doesn't normally happen.
我本来今天休息的,平时我绝对不是这样的Fine! I'll take you to see the lanterns.
好吧!我带你去看孔明灯
Really?
真的?
Oops.
不好意思
(GASPING) You broke my smoulder.
你真扫兴
(GRUNTING)
Are you coming, blondie?
下来吧,金发美眉?
(SINGING) Look at the world so close And I'm halfway to it
世界如此之近,我就要触碰它
Look at it all so big Do I even dare
看它如此之大,我真的有勇气吗?
Look at me, there at last I just have to do it
看看自己,我终于美梦成真
Should I? No Here I go
我该做吗?不!我来了
(GRUNTS)
(CHUCKLES)
(LAUGHING)
(LAUGHING)
Just smell the grass, the dirt Just like I dreamed they'd be
青草和泥土的芬芳,一如梦中一样
Just feel that summer breeze The way it's calling me
感受夏天的清风,它在召唤我(GASPS)
For, like, the first time ever I'm completely free
第一次,我自由了
I could go running and racing
我可以奔跑,疾走
And dancing and chasing 舞蹈,追逐
And leaping and bounding Hair flying, heart pounding
跳跃,猛冲,发丝飞舞,心跳动
And splashing and reeling and finally feeling
水滴飞溅,天旋地转,终于感觉到
That's when my life begins
生命从此真正开始
I can't believe I did this!
真不敢相信我做到了!
(GASPS) I can't believe I did this.
真不敢相信
(LAUGHING) I can't believe I did this!
真不敢相信!
Mother would be so furious.
妈妈一定会大发雷霆的
But that's okay. What she doesn't know won't kill her, right?
没事儿,她什么都不知道,对吧?(CRYING) Oh, my gosh! This would kill her.
天啊!她一定会伤心欲绝的
This is so fun!
太好玩儿了!
I am a horrible daughter. I'm going back. 我是个坏女孩,我应该回去(LAUGHING) I am never going back!
我再也不回去了!
I am a despicable human being!
我真是一个坏人!
(WHOOPING)
Best day ever!
最赞的一天!
(CRYING)
(CLEARS THROAT)
You know, I can't help but notice you seem
话说,我觉得你似乎
a little at war with yourself here.
有一点儿纠结
- What? - I'm only picking up bits and pieces.
- 什么?- 我是觉得这些都是小事儿
Overprotective mother, forbidden road trip. This is serious stuff.
保护欲过强的妈妈,不让你出门,是很严重But let me ease your conscience. This is part of growing up.
但别焦虑,这是成长的一部分
A little rebellion, a little adventure, that's good. Healthy, even.
有点叛逆,喜欢冒险,其实挺好甚至很健康(CHUCKLES) You think?
你真这样觉得?
I know. You're way over-thinking this, trust me.
是啊,你想的太多了,相信我
Does your mother deserve it? No.
你妈活该受这个罪么?当然不
Would this break her heart and crush her soul? Of course. 这会让她悲痛欲绝吗?当然会
But you've got to do it.
但你还是得这么做
"Break her heart"?
“伤她的心”?
- In half. - "Crush her soul"?
- 心会碎成两半- “还得欲绝”?
Like a grape.
像捏葡萄一样
She would be heartbroken. You're right. 她会心碎的,你说的没错
I am, aren't I? Oh, bother.
没错,是吧?对啊,你何苦呢
All right. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm letting you out of the deal.
我也不想这么说但是我们还是把交易取消吧
- What? - That's right, but don't thank me.
- 什么?- 没错,不过不用谢我
Let's turn around and get you home. Here's your pan, here's your frog.
我带你回家,给你锅,还有你的青蛙
I get back my satchel,
我拿回我的背包
you get back a mother-daughter relationship based on mutual trust,
你继续做你的乖女儿,相互信任
and voilà, we part ways as unlikely friends.
然后,就这样,咱们永世再不相见
No. I am seeing those lanterns.
不行,我要去看那些孔明灯
Oh, come on! What is it going to take for me to get my satchel back?
得了吧!你究竟想怎么样才能把背包还我?
I will use this.
我会用这个哦
- (TWIG SNAPPING) - (PASCAL SQUEALS)
(GASPS) Is it ruffians? Thugs? Have they come for me?
流氓?坏蛋?他们来抓我的?
Stay calm. It can probably smell fear.
淡定,它可能感受到了你的恐惧
Oh! (CHUCKLES)
噢!
Sorry. Guess I'm just a little bit jumpy. 不好意思,我可能有点儿神经兮兮的Probably be best if we avoid ruffians and thugs, though.
我们最好能躲开流氓和坏蛋(CHUCKLES SELF-CONSCIOUSLY) Yeah, that would probably be best.
是啊,这样最好
Are you hungry? I know a great place for lunch.
饿了吗?我知道一个吃午饭的好地方(CHUCKLES) Where?
在哪里?
Oh, don't you worry. You'll know it when you smell it.
别担心,到了你就知道了(SNIFFING) (GRUNTS) (GROWLING) (NEIGHS)
(TWIG SNAPS) (GRUNTS) (CHUCKLING SOFTLY) (FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING) (NEIGHING MENACINGLY) (GASPS)
(EXHALES)
A palace horse.
宫里的马
Where's your rider?
你主人呢?
Rapunzel.
是来找长发公主的
Rapunzel!
长发公主!
(NEIGHS IN CONFUSION) Rapunzel! Let down your hair! 心肝!把你的头发放下来!Rapunzel?
你在吗?
(PANTING) (GRUNTING) (POUNDING)
Rapunzel?
宝贝,你在吗?
Rapunzel!
宝贝!
(GASPS)
(GASPS)
I know it's around here somewhere.
就在这附近啊
Ah, there it is! The Snuggly Duckling. 看,就这里!小鸭子餐厅
Don't worry. Very quaint place. Perfect for you.
别担心,古色古香的地方,很适合你
Don't want you scaring and giving up on this whole endeavour now, do we?
现在放弃不是前功尽弃了吗,你说呢?
- Well, I do like ducklings. - Yay!
好吧,我挺喜欢小鸭子的
(MEN CHATTERING)
Gar? On, your finest table, please!
服务生?最好的桌子,谢谢!(GASPS)
You smell that? Take a deep breath through the nose. (INHALES DEEPLY)
闻到了吗?深呼吸
Really let that seep in. What are you getting?
好好闻闻,闻到了什么?
To me, it's part man-smell and the other part is really bad man-smell.
要我说,这一半是男人的味道另一半是坏人的味道
I don't know why, but overall it smells like the colour brown.
不知道怎么,总之闻起来像棕色的
- Your thoughts? - (GASPS) 你觉得呢?
That's a lot of hair.
好长的头发
She's growing it out. Is that blood in your moustache?
这都是长出来的,你胡子上的是血吗?Goldie, look at all the blood in his moustache!
美女,快看,胡子上全是血唉!
Good sir, that's a lot of blood!
先生,血还真不少唉!
(GROWLS)
You don't look so good, blondie. Maybe we should get you home, call it a day. 你看上去不太好,美眉也许我该送你回家,收工了
Probably better off. This is a five-star joint.
还是走吧,这里可是五星级连锁店啊
If you can't handle this place, maybe you should be back in your tower.
如果你连这里都不适应也许你真该回你的塔楼上去了
- (RAPUNZEL GASPS) - Is this you?
这是你吗?
FLYNN: (GRUNTS) Now they're just being mean.
这可不好玩儿
(CHUCKLES) It's him, all right.
就是他,没错
Greno, go find some guards.
格雷诺,去找王宫侍卫
That reward is going to buy me a new hook.
赏钱可以让我换个新钩子了
- I could use the money. - What about me? I'm broke!
- 我要用这笔钱- 那我呢?我破产了!Get back!
给我!
- Mine! - Ruffians, stop!
- 我的!- 嘿,停下!
- We can work this out! - Hey! Leave him alone!
- 我们可以解决这个问题!- 嘿!把她放下!Gentlemen, please!
先生们,拜托!
Give me back my guide! Ruffians!
把我的向导给我!你们这些流氓!
(EX CLAIMING)
(GRUNTS)
(EX CLAIMING)
Not the nose! Not the nose!
别打鼻子!别打鼻子!
Put him down!
把他放下!
I don't know where I am, and I need him to take me to see the lanterns
我不知道这里是什么地方但我要他带我去看孔明灯
because I've been dreaming about them my entire life!
因为我一生都在梦想着看到灯笼!
Find your humanity! Haven't any of you ever had a dream?
有点儿人性吧!难道你们就没有过梦想?I had a dream once.
我有过梦想,曾经
(PLAYING NERVOUSLY) (SINGING) I'm malicious, mean and scary 我长相狰狞,可怕,面露凶相
My sneer could curdle dairy
冷笑让牛奶凝固
And violence-wise my hands are not the cleanest
脾气暴躁,手也不干净
But despite my evil look And my temper and my hook
但除了长相,脾气和钩子
I've always yearned to be a concert pianist
我总是希望成为钢琴家
(PLAYING PIANO)
Can't you see me on the stage performing Mozart
在舞台上演奏莫扎特
Tickling the ivories till they gleam
轻抚象牙琴键直到他们发出光芒
Yep, I'd rather be called deadly For my killer show tune medley
没错,我弹奏杀手的音乐,渴望大声喝彩Thank you!
谢谢!
'Cause way down deep inside I've got a dream
因为我的内心深处,我有一个梦想
ALL: He's got a dream He's got a dream 他有个梦想,他有个梦想。

相关文档
最新文档