第一个主题 礼仪口译1

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

主题礼仪口译

您一定是我们期盼已久的客人。You must be our long-expected guest

对不起,还没有请教您的尊姓大名呢。

Excuse me, but I haven’t had the honor of knowing you.

很高兴与您结识I’m delighted/pleased to make your acquaintance.

欢迎欢迎,您一路辛苦了。

Welcome to… Did you have a nice trip?/ How was the journey?

坐这么长时间的飞机,您累吗? How are you after such a long flight?

谢谢专程来接我。Thank you for coming all the way to meet me.

不用谢,这是我们应该做的。Please don’t mention it. It is my pleasure.

寒暄The usual exchange of greetings

我们又见面了Small world, isn’t it?

久仰久仰

I have long been looking forward to meeting you/ I have long desired to meet you.

久违久违

I haven’t seen you for a long time. / It’s been such a long time since we met last.

久闻大名I have long heard of you.

您先请After you.

您慢走Take care

尝尝北京烤鸭Help yourself to /Try some roast Peking duck.

请别客气Make yourself at home

菜不好,请多多包涵Hope you’ve enjoyed yourself/the dinner

您过奖了Thank you. You flattered me.

哪里哪里I’m glad to hear that.

惭愧惭愧It’s very kind of you to say so.

请多提宝贵意见

I would appreciate your comments./your comments and suggestions are most welcome.

请多多批评指正I would appreciate it if you could offer your advice.

您在生活和工作中若有不尽人意之处,请立即与我联系

If you should encounter any inconveniences in your life and work, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

我很乐意为您排忧解难I will be glad to help you out.

希望您喜欢这里的生活I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

希望你参观一切顺利Wish you all the best in your visit/tour.

祝您访问圆满成功Wish your visit a complete success.

纪念to commemorate, in commemoration of, to observe

庆祝to celebrate, to observe, in celebration of

致欢迎词deliver/make a welcoming/closing/opening speech/address--- speech of welcome

告别辞farewell speech/address

宣布。。。开幕Declare… open/declare the commencement of…

宣布。。。闭幕Declare the conclusion/closing of

出席宴会的贵宾有: it is my pleasure to introduce the honored guests attending the banquet…

各位领导,贵宾们,女士们,先生们,同志们,朋友们

Honorable leaders, distinguished guests, dear comrades and friends, ladies and gentlemen:

阁下Your/His/Her Excellency Mr. …

殿下Your /His/Her Royal Highness Prince/Princess…

陛下Your/His/Her Majesty

尊敬的首相。。。亲王殿下Respected Mr. Prime Minister, Your Highness Prince…

敬爱的。。。阁下Your Excellency respected …

。。。总理阁下和夫人Mr. Prime Minister and Mrs.

。。。国王和王后陛下Their Majesties King … and the queen

至此。。。之际On the occasion of

我代表中国政府和人民,并以我个人的名义,向贵国人民致以亲切的问候和良好的祝愿

I would like to extend, on behalf of the Chinese government and people and in my own name, our cordial greetings and best wishes to your people.

中国有句古话:有朋自远方来不亦说乎?

There is an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure /joy to have friends coming from afar?”/As a chinese saying goes, nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.

我非常愉快地。。。It is with great pleasure that I …

I have the great pleasure to 我为能。。。而深感愉快

It gives me great pleasure to …

我很荣幸地代表中国政府和人民向。。。代表团表示热烈的欢迎。

I have the honor to extend, on behalf of the Chinese government and people, a warm welcome to the … delegation.

请允许我向远道而来的贵宾们表示热烈的欢迎和亲切的问候

Please allow me to extend our warm welcome and cordial greetings to our distinguished guests coming from afar.

我们为能接待如此杰出的政界领导人而深感骄傲和荣幸。

We are very proud and honored to receive such a group of distinguished political leaders.

对我本人来说,这是一个非常愉快和令人难忘的机会。

This is a very happy and memorable occasion for me personally.

这使我有极好的机会来拜访老朋友,结交新朋友

It provides me with an excellent opportunity of meet old friends and make new ones. 今天晚上,我能够参加为。。。举办的宴会而感到十分高兴和荣幸

I am very happy and honored this evening to attend this banquet in honor of…

今天,我们怀着极为兴奋的心情,在这里聚会,欢迎。。。

We are gathered here today with great elation to welcome…

今天晚上,我们在这里设宴欢迎应。。。

邀请前来我国访问的。。。阁下和。。。的其他贵宾们,感到十分荣幸和快慰。We are very much honored and pleased to give a banquet this evening in honor of

相关文档
最新文档